четвъртък, 6 декември 2018 г.

Comedy: Inspired

By DeYtH Banger



Oh god… when are you gonna stop with this questions?

They suck




FOR GOD SAKE
GET A FUCKING LIFE




I am not trying to be sexual or even escalate to arousal, but look… I am trying to exploit what you love, know, do… so lean back… and enjoy the freak show.




FREAK
FREAK




Yeah, you hear me right… I said freak… normal people don't go as far as you have went… sitting and being lazy they are busy with whatever average life is all about.



- Piss
- Eat
- Study
- Dump
- Hang out
- Chat
- Laugh
- Smile
- Wash
 - Shower





Sounds like a list of daily chores aka activities of normal people…. But if we gonna become normal just let's cut the shit… tie a rope around our neck and let's see






CAN THIS FUCKER
TAKE IT ANY LONGER





911 is going to be the fast dial trick


Killing Yourself is not magic… or magical trick… it just happens… out starts with rain and it ends up with clouds which block the sun.


(Let me eplain you… what I mean.. . I know people like you don't have pleny of grey material in your head… reading or listening to a book isn't part of #1 things to do after you go out or before you go out… it doesn't matter… for sure… 100% sure that on the internet you stream for BULLSHIT.. . I DON'T NEED DETECTORS OR LIFE OR EVEN TO WORKOUT … TO KNOW THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS FULL OF SHIT.


Under rain I mean negativity in your head… clouds are people who FUCK you over with negativity….)





HAVE FEW RULES IN MIND

1) I DON'T TRANSLATE
2) I AM NOT YOUR BIATCH
3) I AM NOBODY'S BIATCH
4) I HAVE A LIFE





Normal people like normal … talk that's why most of them don't succeed in life… they are just fucking boring bags full of shit.



He/She: Where are you from?
He/She: How are you?
He/She: What's up?
He/She: Wad up?
He/She: Hey
He/She: Hello



OH GOD… WHAT'S HAPPENING … AM I ON A HOLIDAY OR SOME KINDA ROOFIE FUCK IS TRYING TO FUCK ME OVER… I DON'T NEED A BOOK ABOUT DRUGS TO KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING.





Hey Bill Gates - Money..  spending problem?

Send some here… After all most people say in lifetime… I can't spend his money… so let's try… I am going to set the record straight… I am back to reality (Eminem)

What's with this crappy healthy food?
Workout…
Healthy sleep?
Healthy morning routines?


Are you a comedian?

It just some kinda a screw up narcissist who think is smart in life…

Go for it… go for it…

Whatever to be… just do it.. do 't worry we got coffin makers… grave stone mAkers and we got diggers… who are going to help to put your body 100 meters… derep down. Sorry… if I got the math wrong after all math isn't my biggest problem in life.


I hate math teachers they told me that math is important and it's part of life..








I have all this negative pact of emotion… it doesn't look like 2 + 2 = 5… it's more likely 2 +7 = 4579… - Non sense at a thar's how we end up the pick up theory.… women aren't creatures of logic.



This here is my material… love it or hate… it that's all folks… this is the way ti spirtuality… embrace it.. embrace it….




I am not here to give advice.. . Tips or help… you got the wrong section bro. When a old adult start using famous words … within teenager nation… it sounds like a guy with aneurysm.






"Wow", "LMAO" , "LOL" … when I heard it from 60 years old guy… I am like




ARE YOU OKAY?





To all people who are going to go to courses or even planing to study women… You wasting time…


Men are logical
Women aren't


This will fuck your brain over… repeat it… over and ovet and you will become the main causation of the whole equation.

Letter to:

Dear, Masturbators

You are doing more harm… and brain damage than fixing your life… squirting won't fix your life… it will just make you less motivated in surviving… jerking off won't help you as well nothing more than draining your energy.




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар