събота, 1 декември 2018 г.

Me

By DeYtH Banger


Not self-centered
Self-fucked fuck




I am studying frames, you don't know what is it?… Guess what… your mom vagina re-open for your idiotic beliefs.

It's typical Entourage thing… my miserable existence is searching a way of validation… and love and compassion.. . But sorry not regrets are allowed…
No fucking regrets…




Hey - Regrets… - You are below 18… when you become 18 years old… come again.




Life is example of Tao of badass stuck behavior…
Constant evaluation, constant levels of sadness and when somebody gets more screwtny in life . … We fucking love it… we fucking love it…




I love when I don't need to talk… to see and greet people… it's typical winter… so love it or hate it… I give less fuck about both conditions.



OKAY… OKAY.... I GET IT… YOU GOT FANCY TABLET… BUT LET ME BASH YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL.. PRAY TO GOD AS WHINNY FUCK





I hate my mom… I wish she fall on knife and say… "I was on the way to suck a dick…"…

If God was "matter"… I will be his #1 Fan.


What makes my day?

- Corpses
- Autopsies
- Murder
-  Crime
- Blood

This makes my day… it shows me how many cases of free food is loading on my truck.


Strangalation-  I just was surfing on the internet for misery… that what makes my day… and I found two guys hanging from the roof… sounds like dead is not rainbow.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар