сряда, 12 декември 2018 г.

Comedy: SHITTY

By DeYtH Banger




Brag about it… fucking come on… start bragging aboit it… complain… get annoyed… hate yourself… life is here to seduce you.




You believe in some SHITTY manifestos… SHITTY fat lies …. Muscles… training… healthy activities. How about me? I am just trying to do healthy stuff… because bystander I am forced by myself to stay with myself… That's why I am always busy…







I hate science it question:

- When
- Where
- What
- How
- Why



So far no replies






Bench.. . Bend this fuck… just bend this fuck… no phones… no cells… no jail… no time… no court… no life and as end pro life.







DISGUSTNG BLOODY DIGESTIVE FUCKS


Slow down… one cock of time… no less… no more


I love life single life… one shot… pleny of rigid complaints… I STILL HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LISTENING TO TIPS… I JUST CAN'T LISTEN TO THEM





George Carlin Rules to life said… surround yourself with losers… One day… everyday… they gonna look up to you…





THE NIGGA STARTED SIGNING

He: I have sex… everyday… everyday… every morning

THE NIGGA STARTED DANCING

He: I have sex everyday ….. every morning


Me: I kill NIGGA BITCHES everyday… black and black… more black and ending colour of black.. MORE syllabouls…. MORE symbols
….


Me: I like to kill… fuck and eat… that's my whole… morning process … I kill… fuck and eat... black meat… black NIGGA.. .


GIVE ME MORE YOU SLUTTY BLACK FAGGOT
DANCE MORE…
I GONNA RAPE YOU
I GONNA GAG YOU
AND RAPE YOU




Dating… farting.. . Trying to cheat… lie… falsifying evidence doesn't make you genius. That you show the hands of "Luck"… doesn't make you eve n near to intelligent.. .


Smart people know stuff… do stuff… aren't lieing and bullshitting others…




If you like info, it means that you are "learner".
If you have fetishes about sex, it means that you are "pervert".
If you like CANDIES, you got for yourself diabetes…




YOU FAT FUCK




If you like to read at once pleny of data, this is not productivity… This laziness in the chair of smartness… that's how lazy operates.. . "Read more in less time"…
It was a dumb idea since the whole beginning it was begging for rivals… for fucking rivals!


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар