вторник, 4 декември 2018 г.

Loja

By DeYtH Banger


I am against all this corporate non sense BULLSHIT... with so much piles of shit in your pockets… don't think that you gonna finish it in lifetime.


IT JUST NEVER HAPPENS
IT FUCKING JUST NEVER HAPPENS


You need fresh brain… pleny free time and nothing more good than Lectures called "Calling Bullshit:"… take this lectures it makes life much much easier or so far investment in them is lost in you… but win for me… I am practicing forceful behavior… the behavior of curiosity which gets punched and it starts going in different directions.




I just don't tolerate BULLSHIT, that's all my life is more important from the BULLSHIT media. I like before I go to sleep… to read facts… to go around diseases… and rape and blood…


All this fun miserable stuff which happen to others and are written a fable format.



I FUCKING LOVE IT
I FUCKING LOVE IT



It's great that there is a person out there who 24/7 want us to know and learn, I love the whole concept of the whole idea… This sTories with blood and scare… it's mirror reflection of how far the human race has went… it's reflection

 Of cruelty, brutality, anger and all other good juicy stuff. Oh God, who doesn't love this cheap fuck?
He is cheap DISGUSTING fuck, here is a message to our dear Lord.




Dear Lord,

Press the button to continue, you could be brutal… crazy, mad, killer, insane, homicidal, masojenistic. But this won't stop you to suppress that shit get on your knees and start blowing my dick…





NOW I AM PLAYING
NOW IS MY TURN
YOU ARE JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH




Once you get on your knees don't worry about mania, anti-depressants and data… don't worry about that… I am thinking of passing off my genes… so swallow as much as possible my cum… no more biblical corporate shit or churches, what you need is two hands… mouth open… stomach empty mainly because I am planing to pass my genes as efficient as possible… no defects… effects or other fancy words.


….
When you think about life don't think in sense of fancy shit… or fantasies estrogen…

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар