четвъртък, 7 март 2019 г.

Comedy: Flash Tag

By DeYtH Banger


I was tired yesterday, I was supposed to write some material, but I ended up masturbating… s
I am so miserable fuck!

Think about in way like "labeled bitch", it's not supposed to maje sense.


Oh don't worry,  masturbating is not bad if you are male you just wiped out a whole generation of kids on your sheets, blanks. If you are female, something is wrong with this hole. Why you worry so much?
Oh you screw up people disease, moles and  holes that's god's way of perceiving fashion.


Oh yes, happy baba marta's day… this day right now you are putting a red and white bracelet, the next holiday let it be rope's day… you put a rope around your neck on this holiday, no need for colours don't be silly fashion doesn't go so far. I get it, I fucking get it why people don't want to go out with me. I found the reason by myself, I am like Gary from "Game Night Movie", so far I freakish as far as him. Life is not fair, I am not telling this to you as from point of whinnying, but from point of some people succeed with women… get on dates, fuck, kiss, touch and list goes on and on with all the girl & boy activities, as for me I am weak minded and I download on my computer different types of material "social conditioning", "how to get it right with girls", "sexual tension", "missions for suceeding with women", "challenges for suceeding with women", "shift" and "pimp"…. Etc. I am not stabled fuck so I even download shit whoch helps with writting, filming, acting, directing, drama and comedy.


WHY?



The reason is I gave pleny of time to waste,


STOP BEING A SMART ASS WITH NOT WATCHING TV, YOU NEED TV… YOU NEED MOVIES, TV SHOWS, MUSIC… YOU NEED THIS SHIT DO BRAIN WASH YOURSELF, MAKE IT EASY FOR OTHERS TO TALK TO YOU!


Today few girls were staring at me, I was doing the "stare exercise", in which exercise you force yourself to hold contact. When you go into the future events and past events… tha's the moment when you are not in the "now"… it's true it happens, but let's move on. Hello, hi, greetings fuck heads… or let me be more accurate shitty fucks your life is boring work home..
 School home… you don't read … you hate reading, you consume food you go home my big question is for now how a classical fuck like you comes here Isn't it "change", aren't you afraid?
It's "new ground", around you fucking afraid?


You could be depress right now and it could get worst, it even could get better. Are you throwing big bets, right now?


So staring exercise was with thought "I am raping her…"… oh my mistake, I mean I am fucking her. The differences is that the obe is legal and the other is bad shit you get arrested…



Raping, a guy haves a fun with fucking and one moment losted virginity throws a guy in 4x4 cell room for having too much fun?


Dick is up
Smile
Happy
Joyful


That's how I visualize raping an advance level exercise. Oh I hate all disease freaks and paranoid people, flesh eating disease, tumor, cancer, new disease… and all othr crazy fucked up stuff… Why once for all stop taking life so serious and have fun?


Fuck your mom
Fuck your dad
Fuck your uncle
Fuck your whole family relatives tree


From where fucking you got time to be ill?
You definetly,  exactly don't have time to be out and do other different stuff than your daily routines. You have timr to be depress, sad, angry, isolated, staying home, lieing… you got time for that but you don't have time to face life and try something new!?




DEAR SCHMUCK



Stop being smart ass go and kill few presidents, United States, UK or Bulgaria or Russua. You got pleny of options go do this, it's mystery, it's  thrilling, it's fun, it's a idea for next challenge aka "going one step further with comfort zone" and there is pleny levels of suspense. Life is not precious, go eat… fuck, ride, sleep, walk, eat, fuck, drink, stare, walk, fuck, sleep, exercise, watch, fuck and etc. This are the main activies which you need to follow to leace you could add more, but don't make your life complex, the more data and stuff you have in your head the more higher quality problems you have to deal. Go watch TV, movies, follow up botched, moles, dentist and all fun shows which main goal is screwing up humans. The lesson is learn!


STOP FUCKING TAKING YOURSELF SO FUCKIN SERIOUS!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар