четвъртък, 14 март 2019 г.

Comedy: I Have

By DeYtH Banger



Oh come on… come in "I have". My best tip on the market for old people is to start killing themselves, first there is going to be a sudden boost in the economy, second of all we … the whole nation doesn't want such type of weight bothering around… without having anything to do … out of bwing home… lazy… sleeping… consuming… and walking…. And lazy… such dumb cunts need to start digging their own graves. Why… God doesn't give a call not to tge good guys, but to the bad guys, bad breath and the list goes on and on.

We need more cancer pantients… this is going to represent humans, how much immoral they are. We are definetly not even… I am home Having fun and as for you… you are here and wasting your tine around shitty shit.




GET A FUCKING LIFE
GET A FUCKING LIFE






Some parents need some motivation… go outside start looking around, go in your bathroom give a thought.. to pass by… here is what. There were pleny chances you to be a reason for a global warming and pollutions… but look you are standing now here … fully grown man.. adult… being and eating… consuming… using and watching shit. There were high chances to be flushed in to the toilet with two steps plan…




1) Jerk Off
2) Press A Button
3) Gone



To go into the sink
(-similar steps and here-)

To go outside in a container for rubbish… think about it… when you enter there you don't have social circle, high status and even any types of chances the truth is that you are wipe out… or let's see sports ruin sperm… this groin protection doesn't help and your genes are going drastically be wiped out…




SORRY BUT
PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU
DOESN'T NEED TO CONTINUE IT'S FAMILY TREE



And as the story goes the soul goes up and the body… is a shell. Look in the mirror say "My father needs to learn use condoms"… basically the mental structure is that you are not a capable human being and it's his fault that you are here and punishing yourself.




OKAY I DON'T CARE
GRAB A DICK… SUCK IT… FUCK IT
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK AND LITTLE



I still prefer a book than a mom… full of shit… I am thinking about it… I don't need another survivor in home… all these survivor fucks to go get their medals… money… rewards and shove them right in their asses. Right now watching productive and creative shit my motto is



"DON'T TELL
DON'T SAY"



I need a break from the whole podcast thing… I just can't get the ideas of some podcasts.. I think that their a good choice, Until I reach a point in which I am like




FUCK ME
FUCK 'EM





And I move on the next show, life is like that move up shit… you move up… you go forward…

Fuck mouth raoe, physical interrogation... physical escalation forcefull… force… Just fuck it as for Max go grab a dick… your body needs sone semen. This here loop hole puts me in question… how much bothers and sisters… were lost in creating me… flushed? On A Condom..  in a car seat… in the bathroom.. in a hotel… into a new appartment… into a rented room… into a woman's mouth. I mean does a value… inner… and outter game value gets lost when a hot bitch ears cum… eats semen, I got into this loop it's fucked up …




YOU WON'T CUT OFF A CHILD INTO SLICES AND EAT IT

BUT YOUVARE READY TO DIGEST AND FUCK WITH SEMEN

THEN YOU ASK ABOUT SYNDROMES AND PHOBIAS AND STRESS AND BEING AFRAID

LOOK OUTSIDE THE WORLD… ISN'T IT PRETTY FUCKED UP.… TODAY I FOUND OUT MY PARENTS WERE WRONG ABOUT THE WHOLE SHIT SHICH THEY WERE TELLING SINCE I WAS 1 YEAR OLD KID.. AND NOW I AM NOW ANGRY


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар