събота, 2 март 2019 г.

Comedy: Get Over It (Part 4)

By DeYtH Banger


You don't like me, that's okay you follow me… that's again okay..
 I don't give a fuck mainnly because I am ain't fucking either yiu or either them. I was thinking abput the romance tv shows how everythibg is all about nice guys and obsessing with girls and data love out of obsession. Let's face reality if you get out with thus set if behaviors, you gonna get in jail. This here is example as for how far the sheep mind of society can get you. I hate holidays, I hate the idea there us a holiday in which you put bracelets, there is a holiday in which you starve, there is holiday in which you put as much food as possible, there is a holiday in which you eat eggs. How far have gotten with this mindset?



The truth is that this here all types of experiments of how far the "goverment owns you". If you gonna put a bracelet… next holiday let it be necklace  day… you put a rope around your next and start strangulation… your brain start starving from oxygen, your eyes become bloody hell red.




SO FAR ONE FUCK DOWN


I was walking this days along the street and one guy asked me do I have material or stuff which I have prepared…



HOW ABOUT MIND YOUR BUSINESS DISGUSTING SCHMUCK



I listen to my mom she tells me to start going out with girls, another word for abomination strikes. She tells to get in a relationship, I call the whole process "I am screw up, so do you… let's stay together. It's tge best offer you can ever get.". My friend suggest me to be more physical to "kiss"… "touch", "lead"… as so far this total "alpha  shit"… "rape fuck scenario". Kissing is mouth raping, leading is nothing more than "practicing victim mentality … control." Touch… we have been already here…


GO IN JAIL
SHITTY FUCKS



I am total obey mode today!

When I am outside I am like a detector, I am going to fuck that… body*, ass*, face*… 100% I am going to do it …body*, ass*, face*…body*, ass*, face*…body*, ass*, face*…body*, ass*, face*…body*, ass*, face*…
It's like a survival tool for who next to rape, oh my mistake I am mean who next to fuck. What bothers me this days is what the differences between alpha man and rape man? Both look and have tge same desires…



- Assumption
- Dominance
- Leading



That's 70% of what should one man do… a rapist going outside to fuck, the same to normal average joe… so where are the differences?



It just doesn't work, I am ready with the books and the films, but this asumption game just doesn't work when I play it. I thought that I gonna get a chance to have friends, I was visualizing activities, hobbies and what we are next going to do, when, where, how, how many and the list was moving on. It's really creepy, but you need to read some studies about "The Secret" and "The Law Of Attraction"… Bob Proctor, Earl Nightingale. Go over those guys tgey are soready this fool tastement.
I was thinking about how I am going to go on a date with a girl in the center, I am going to fuck her… (this part it's alienating to me)… touching her (the same goes and here). I was going to kiss her, I was going to hold hands, meet her peer group. I am going to meet her parents.




ALL THOSE VISUALISATION SUCKS, NOTHING REALLY HAPPENS IN REALITY, IT'S WASTE OF TIME



I am stable, OKAY!?
I am fucking stable, OKAY!?

Girls flake, guys lie and my parents hate me…



THIS SHOULD BE THE MAIN EXPLICIT INFORMATION AS FOR REASONS WHY I AM HERE

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар