вторник, 18 юли 2017 г.

Addiction - FLW

Tell me… your story

….


….


My story is that I have addiction to medicine…

*****

THEY said "Oh… wait… fucking self centered idiot… it's our turn… not yours…."
…..


*****


I am

REAL CREEP, RIGHT?


****


….


They said "You can run, but you can't hide."


.
…..


 Fucking people… you are ruining the brilliance of this here work, stop with your disgusting awful comments…


They Said "Who ise the fucker?  Sick Bastard!"




I get it… YOU DON'T LIKE MY MANNER


They Said "Bitch… bitch… self-centered whore without any moral left inside you…. HOWWWAAA ISAAA YOUR DAY?"


*****

YOU WANNA APPROVAL?

….


HERE IS APPROVAL.. EACH OF YOUR COMENTS IS GOING TO SLICED… TWICED AND WE JUST ROLL THE DICE OF HONOR.


….


But you can't try any type of judge without… any look at my material.


The said "*&*(**?****"


- Wowooooo.. . Stop with this behavior full of shit… Ain't cool people.





Let me tell you my story…


The medicine is all  about Sex Diseases…. HIV, AIDS AND ALL OTHER FUCKS WHICH FUCK YOU UP IN THE END WHEN YOU HAVE ANY CLOSURE WITH SOMEONE.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар