петък, 21 юли 2017 г.

Motivation

Wanna Motivation?

...

Here is some!




This ass is going to motivation like 2 + 2

****

Why in fucking hell do you want a motivation?
What's wrong in you?
Can't you motivate yourself somehow by yourself?
Are you so DAMN dumb?

...
You should be the most fucked up person,
who has ever come across this planet.
That's what Economy will say! 

You can hate this image above, but it's very motivating
for the people which are animals lovers, so my question is aren't you into
animals?

Aren't you Animal lover?


If all is about  me I am animal lover I like asses so this above is one damn brilliant ass, which
starts to create one simple question just by  looking the image why there are ugly girls but with a lovely body?

Come on, that's the fucking truth! 


It fucks me up when  I see such girl I have mixed feelings like

"Okay let's go to fuck her"

...

"Oh no...homie what a ugly face."



****

It still bothers me why people are interested in fucking
the ass?
Why so?
...

Come on, come on what does motivates one man to stuck his dick inside
the asshole?

To be more specific the place where shit comes  out, what does motivates you?


...

So As They say it,

PUT YOUR DICK IN THE SHIT
PUT THE SHIT IN THE SHIT

SO DICK SOMETIMES IS NAMED LIKE
"SHIT".






Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар