неделя, 16 юли 2017 г.

Day Four

I should be proud or sad? This will be the question which should shake your mind. I am sad because some kinda asshole just ruin my night. But I am proud, for?

(P.S. - Yeah, sure... Today = Today)


1. Success

(I should put myself as a successful person, If I have favourite comedians.

So I have here are my top 6, favourite comedians since 1 day and half...



  1. Bill Burr
  2. Tom Papa
  3. Jim Norton
  4. Louis CK
  5. Robin Williams
  6. Brent Butt
.... I should be successful person If I have period in my life in which I laugh and laugh and laugh... not at some kinda shitty stuff... but on the way how is presented... the truth... The most funniest way! )


2. Laugh

(If You laugh at something which is faken it sucks... if you laugh at somebody who has prepared what to tell and you see the way to be a real cliche..... It means that it sucks again... it should be natural ... Jim Norton and Robin Williams are very natural comedians.)


3. Anxiety

(Wow... wow...wow my heart has stopped beating so fast... but still I get some specific chills in which I should work. It's for sure after few hours of comedy... I am feeling like a brand new guy. Less Nervous and Less Anxious. I can't say on 100% that "Anxiety", has gone. But stIll a piece of it has gone, I hope this for the better....)


4. Challenge

(I put to myself a challenge.. . And I made it.... On Sunday - Not this one "Now", but the previous Sunday... Which I had a chance to meet some new people while getting involved in English TV Show or Gladiator Series. My role there wasn't something big... it was something small but in the frama of 12 Hours, I made in about 5-6 Friends. - Rough said = As Always!


But the sad truth is that I could get only 3 Phone Numbers....


This there wasn't a challenge which happen on Sunday, it was just trying out new things in my life.


Somewhere around the 15/07/2017 - I had a small talk with a stranger.. . - Main Reason = Dog.


16/07/2017 - Which is today... Few people on the way to the fitness... Just started talking to me .... Totally Random Stranger.

1. The first Guy... Saw that one car ... wasn't following what The Traffic Lights were saying. - Good Reason, For A Small Talk!

2. The Second Guy... Oh yeah rain came on the way... and he started with making strange sounds like "Ysshsdassaaaaaa"... - Something like that and look after few minutes with started talking... - Again Fast and Small Talk.

3. The Third "Whatever" - Not sure how to name it... It was one girl wanting from me money.... it was about some kinda donation as far as I know.

4. The Fourth Guy

- Small talk with the cashier


5. The Fifth "Whatever"

- I don't know how to name this person also... It was talking with the girl which was again playing some kinda role as a Cashier in the Fitness.


6. The Sixth Guy

- Oho.. . Fast talk again with a stranger... but a fast conversation...


....

Oho.. . I Really fail here... I felt little nervous and anxious. I wanted to talk with one girl... she was looking at me... But I couldn't make it - Unfortunately..., it was most likely exchanging Face Expressions... Than something else - Sadly... I Really wanted to talk with her... but I couldn't... But StIll..

We should point out that I was less anxious... and I was feeling like a new person with a new skin.


7. The Seventh Guy

- Nothing more than a small talk with a stranger about his dog... He was walking the dog and that was a good reason to strike a conversation... It was a feeling inside which was saying "Go and talk with this guy"...






16/07/2017 - Challange from out of 5... I talked to 7 Strangers


Tomorrow Challange is going to be out of 8 or 9 Strangers to talk to.

5. Celebrate

(Yes... Indeed I am going to celebrate...

...

I am very exhausted... it has been  a long day and I have done moves which are out of my comfort zone.


But stIll.. . FAILURE = IS FAILURE... I WON'T GET UOSET UPSET FOR SOMETHING LITTLE... I DID MY BEST AND I AM TRYING TO CHANGE MYSELF.


I HAVE BEEN AROUND A LOT OF MATERIAL AND NOW I AM STILL GETTING USED TO IT... I NEED TIME TO APPLY IT... INTO MY ACTIONS.)


6. Muscles

(IT has been great to come back today and to make some muscles into the frame of few hours.)












Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар