понеделник, 17 юли 2017 г.

Day Five

Sclwible and Eable, let's double it once and for all. Don''t try to get in home after ... before even giving a feedback of your day.


1. Yesterday


- Yeah I was bad in talking to strangers... and I done something out of 5... I made it up to 6-7.

2. Today

- Today is the day from which I should be proud,  not because I am typing right now or that I got a little piece of hair on my dessert.

As for DESSERT, - It was one of those days  which are horrific.


I could put down that yesterday I even did got my Challange from "The Art Of Charm", but today I have it. 'Til Yesterday... I was one of the most anxious people. But today I got my new "Challange"... I just need to collect my guts and to do it.


But what I am proud of today is that I got a chance to speak to few strangers. 


This which I am doing it's something out of my comfyzone. Probably with the same Movement, I am going to break the ice from some creepy young guy. I am going to become more sociable.


3. Take Action

- If I am here, it means that I am not as good in talking as you think*


****

....

But life should be a place of goals


Day 4 - In My Case was with goal

Out of 5


Day 5 - In My Case was with goal

Out of 7

I completed my first challange, then my second. I should really celebrate this whole shIT... and talking to 17 - Strangers about different topics, areas... I should be one of my biggest progress which I have achieved in my life.

4. Talking To Strangers

- Some people could ignore you and even be treating neutral. But others will be with a smile and even celery open. Talking to new people to crowds it's a skill which you should have.

In the end of your day... you don't care about the topics, but you care about the way one conversation has went.

 Were people laughing?

Were the strangers open into talking with "You"?

You don't give about the shit which you were throwing at them. Probably topics which are shirty and in the same time probably there will be one exceltion  a guy who will be staring at you... - Right into the eyes! BUT NOT REALLY INTO TALKING - IT'S SO  CREEPY!

(P.S. - The Feeling now is like a brainstorm... so much topics are coming in my head and by writing about one of them... I lose the others = Sacrafice.)

Today my day was not really into the mood to talk and meet new people.  But you know that humans are build on being nice with strangers and friendlier and when they become friends with them we start seeing their true self - HoW FUCKED  UP IS THAT?

5. Circles

- It'S  very important how do you attack somebody which means the way you talk to a stranger.


 Is it something with options.

Like

Mike: There are few parks around this here area.

Mike:
1. 1 Km
2. 2 Km
3. 3 Km
4. 7 Km


Mike: Which is the best choice "Mr.".

Mr. Stranger: l "3", It's much cleaner and more sociable area.

****

Probably this here conversation could be a better one by being more creative or to try something else. You shouldn't follow scenario, try to be Original.

But when is about circles... I had met strangers which were treating me very well, much better than my friends, but I have friends with which I had a lot of fun but still some of them sometimes are just "Assholes" - Prefix.

(Note: This above is a social Circle.)

6. Nothing

- The topic is like nothing... PEOPLE SAID that's going to be rainy. But nothing has really happened... the weather is fine!


- In Life You should be prepared for the time when you should get out of you comfyzone and make some new friends. Because you know that one day - Your Friends are going to go somewhere on Holiday or Somewhere else by themself wot with their parents and "You". You are going to be left alone; but still you have friends... BUT THEY JUST AREN'T HERE IN THIS COUNTRY or Area. I REMEMBER ONE OF THOSE DAYS AND HAS BEEN VERY DEPRESSING FEELING.


BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP A FRIENDSHIP WITH SPECIFIC PEOPLE ONCE AND FOR AWHILE YOU SHOULD SPEND FEW HOURS WITH THEM, WHEN STUFF SUSPENSEFUL YOU JUST BECOME NICE AND LEAVE THE CONVERSATION.

You could lie like

"I have work to do."

"I have to go and finish watching *The Series"

*The Series - Put the name of the series

"I have to go and finish watching the *The Film"

*The Film - Put the name of the Movie

"It's getting too late... I am going to go."

....

Or you can be honest with them... If you study... tell them that you should go home to study or If you go to fitness tell them... like

"In period *Insert Time and *Insert Time, I should be in the Fitness.. . AS ALREADY KNOW I WANT TO Fix my shape... GETT FEW WEIGHTS DOWN... GET SOME MUSCLES."


7. Original

- Come on bitch don't cry... I HAVEN'T CRIED FROM A VERY LONG TIME AND I HAVE FORGOTTEN THE WHOLE FEELING OF IT.


PEOPLE TALKING TO DOGS... BIRDS ... PETS LOOK CRAZY.. . DON'T THEY?


The truth here is if you want results you should try to be Original.




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар