вторник, 25 юли 2017 г.

DREAMS AS Proffession

Greetings, it's Proffesor Douglas here and I want to discuss with you the case of "The ChainSaw Killer".

I will be short in this report!


He is whom walks behind shadows,
He is whom doesn'T have name or face,
He is whom is faceless, pale.


Don't Listen
Don't Do It

No Revenge
No Anger
No Agression



- That's what as all I will say!

He is whom manipulates humans DREAMS,


(Note: I think that he knows that I am Here, it's very very bad for me and also bad for you.)

He is your worst nightmare
He is cursed with

No Face
And Marks on his body


….

Strangly enough fat… enough… If you punch him… he will laugh.

He will dismember you!


Keep Repeating!

Don't Listen
Don't Do It

No Revenge
No Anger
No Agression




Don't Listen
Don't Do It

No Revenge
No Anger
No Agression

You have freedom as far as I am concern you have misconception of whole word "Choice Freedom", but as I will put it it's your long time period infamy not mine.


….

Gifted with A ChainSaw

No Tears have ever come from his eyes
If you try to look him right in the eyes nothing more than torture bound into 1-2 hour of hell.


He is cryptic and cybernetic creature,
He is fulfilled with great potential

…..


He manipulates childs while they sleep
He manipulates parents and grown ups like

"To Start Sex" - In the holly grail of fragility that's a sin.


"To Kill" - What more fucked up thing than to know that your mind is half "The ChainSaw Killer" and half yours. You hear me right, I have been examining bodies and I know him very well, playing with people's mind sick jokes. Creating fear in them by injecting them with dreams which fulfilled with each victim fear. He is

Not A Serial Killer


He is a magician, I last saw him in the report of Gordon. Who was reporting that he has had a dream with in which there was participating very very aggressive lady with a gun in her bag and even there feel inside her there was "Fear"… She saw Gordon as a potential threat, that's why she pulled out the gun.




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар