понеделник, 11 февруари 2019 г.

Comedy: Okay… Right?

By DeYtH Banger


Sitting on a dick?
Sucking dick?


Not so impressive… it's to distant abusive relationship… I am not really impressed by your child hood memories your life, your friends and even your angrr issues.


I have diagnose for the whole thing first of all you are a fucking liar and second of all yiu are sepfish and I am not old school cat …. (Oh god it sound more dumber than I thought)… People  say you need connections and those guys got connections… so here is the thing…


People never get anywhere
People are never really impressed
People do non impressive shit


OH YO GOD
CAN I USE THAT
CAN I SAY THAT
AM I INSULTING SOMEONE OR SOMETHING?


BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE FRAGILE
WEAK MINDED


AND WHAT'S THIS KINDA OF FASHION WITH WEARING A RAPE KIT COSTUME?



If we need to think about something and give a thought about sonething it's about "explicit life"… how life is "explicit"… not banned or forbidden, but the word is "explicit"… clear… vivid image.  What's behind the gorgeous idea of sex something like raping and we go down to the spine with anxiety and depression. So if you want to know are you criminal or do you have  criminal record replace … "kissing", "sex", "fucking"… with "rape fantasy".


You are curious how child molestor looks like?
Use a mirror… look in it… don't be dumb… shy… look in it…



THAT'S HOW CHILD MOLESTOR LOOKS LIKE



Here is also and manifesto while you are doing this act… don't forget to say and do.



Say:



1) I am Ugly
2) I am stupid
3) I suck
4) I am a shitty person
5) I have a shitty personality
6) My Character Is Disgusting
7)  My Face is awful

Note: Keep the negative loops… it's a great way to motivate yourself

Action:

1) Kill Yourself
2) Cut of your hand
3) Cut of slice by slice of your fingers
4) Cut of your genitals
5) Stab yourself
6) Try Whipping yourself (it's natural)



Note: Keep a state of relax and calmness…

Most of the routine exercises need inner strength. Oh, oh me… here is the tip of iceberg it little reminds me for the hole of my dick… it's called "the tip of my dick"… the new fashion for male contenstants is to put objects inside ass… like dildo… pipes… vegetables… and the list goes on… as for dick… you can put a finger inside it… you choose the finger… small… big… winky… or you can insert nail and then start going on with the routine of "masturbation"… as for me I call it "self-control routine"…. You can put and a pipe or straw…

You choose… the more holes you got the molesting fuck you can be… play… with holes and moles… dips and jumps… go and play around… one life… you got… give a shot…

As for me I am not as damaged as you are… normal people don't get motivated by negativity and get fueled by it..… I buy into those believes… I believe in it… You fucks believe into "fiction religion"… me into negativity…I am not socially damaged as most people to get erected and motivated by it..




I GO DOWN
I SIT DOWN
I DO PUSH DOWNS
I DO PULL DOWNS


I DO DOWNS
I DON'T DO UPS




I go into "down" mode…


Sorry but to get fueled or motivated by negativity you neef to be innerly weak minded… because you don't know who tha fuck you are facing.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар