четвъртък, 21 февруари 2019 г.

Comedy: My Head

By DeYtH Banger


Yes… yes… multi-tasks… few tasks on  once trying to do as more as possible, trying to soak up as more data as possible and still before we continue let's not forget the moment I came here… right now… right here… it's the moment in which I became instict!

"I should try this… new pick up tactic"
- No… no… it's creepy and cringy… you gonna face bad outcome

"I should try touching…"
- It's bad shit… she is going to leave you

"I suppossed to be honest and even to go for the kiss…"
- First of all… being honest gets in trouble so go with filters or better of don't do anything… and second… the kiss… you are not ready… you are not fucking ready…

"I am comming… definetly… I am comming"
- Nope… nope… paralysis... stay home

IT'S SAFE
"I should go out… meet with her… kiss… hug… fuck."
- Oh god.. stay home it's better… it's fucking much better… you even don't get dynamics you are different and the most nearest experience is your fucked up voice calling a girl for sex… I call this rape call… don't you fucking see yourself what type of meetings and jobs and talking are you talking about?
Your persona is screw up and your voice is so fucked up…


STAY IN FUCKING HOME
AND DREAM

DON'T ROB YOURSELF

"I should do more healthy activies like going to fitness, meeting girls, doing exercises… stop masturbating."

- What you need is best to fuck your hands… I mean to masturbate, it's healthy and as so far with prick like you with such type of low level capacity this stunt is the best shot you get in life. Exercises… don't ruin your life! Meeting girls … oh god stay home… it's creepy… it's cringy… and it's not a thing in your best interest.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар