понеделник, 4 февруари 2019 г.

Review: Find Your Why: A Practical Guide to Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team

Find Your Why: A Practical Guide to Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team Find Your Why: A Practical Guide to Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team by Simon Sinek
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Oh God what's with this why and how and what.. come on... I AM FREEZING OUT...

This thing is kinda mess up... the whole book... goes on one direction the whole time... know that... do that... say that... charts... problems.. things... I am mentally capacity fucked up... screw up. Come on... it's nerv wrecking and waste of time.. I reached 112 out of 135 pages... I am bored as fuck. Still the people who are continuing in reading this book it's a sign of a weak mind.

View all my reviews

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар