петък, 19 април 2019 г.

Comedy: Dangerous

By DeYtH Banger


People say facts are useless… it's useless to read books which don't improve your life and also sleep deprivation… systematically ruins you… HOW ABOUT GO MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS YOU FUCK SCHMUCK CONFIDANT!




IF I HATE ANY TYPE OF PROCESS THAT'S THE THINKING PROCESS… I FUCKING HATE IT… IT'S AWKWARD… IT'S MESSY… IT'S AWFUL AND ALWAYS TIMID AS FUCK



I am not trying to be funny by any type of means… I am just me… sharing… One guy told me that I look like a guy who cheats the system a con artist… how about stop insulting innocent victim like me… I do manifestos… affirmations… the last type of mindset is victimhood mentally….







Sloppy fish… the fate guy..… HOW ABOUT YOY DEAR FUCKS… GRAB COUPLE OF DICKS AND… START INDULGING INTO PRACTICE… NOTHING IS BETTER OFF THAN BLOWJOB WEAK MIND MENTALITY… IT'S TOTAL BEND THE SLEVES ASS




One friend said to me that he lies… he cheated the challenge and we go as far as… a prostitute to him has suggested… "DO YOU WANT SEX?" how about stop being a fat slime fuck and start seeing the reality… CONTAINER FULL OF FART… WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT LEVEL OF DETERMINATING LOGISTICS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE GO TO FUCK PROCESS… ALLOW AND AVOID AND IT'S NOT FREE OKAY… SHUZZY???




I FEEL OFFENDED FROM LIARS WHO SAY DON'T HAVE FREE TINE… BUT IN THE END… END UP HANGING OUT WITH SOMEONE OUT FOR LONGER THAN PROHIBBITED… PROVISION…


OH GOD
WHY AM I A TOTAL FUCK UP?



WANTING TO KILL MYSELF… IS NOT A SHIT TEST… IT'S REALITY!



They seek pure form of validation… That's all… that's fucking all… minddle finger in front of the face… dumb idea going as far as the argunent we are dumb and smart in the same way… we are the same… we all dumb and we all are smart… little by little…






HOW ABOUT GO GRAB A COCK AND DON'T TRY TO CUT ME OF … LIKE A BIZZARE NOVEL OF STEPHEN KING . I GET IT OKAY… BODY LANGUAGE… BODY FUCK..
 BODY LINGUISTICS .. WHATEVER… HE WAS USING VERBAL WEAK TYPE OF INVESTMENT


Okay here a spoon with syrup for the freaks… if the woman is happy while cleaning the rooms.. or dishes or doing the laundry… it means this bitch had sex okay… I KNOW IT… HOW LONG STORY… SHORT TOLD! AT HOME I AM LIKE LABORATED RAT… ALWAYS LEARNING… NEW SKILLS… AND CONSUMING..




SO FAR THE LAST WORDS WHICH I USE… NOT SURE FOR WHAT TYPE THEY ARE… BUT.. I SOUND LIKE I AM DESCRIBING A LAZY FUCKING SNOB



Look life sucks… it's more longer than 5 minutes of disaproval… Come on society be biased to rape me… come on… life sucks… give one more pickle… suprise!


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар