събота, 6 април 2019 г.

Comedy: I Went Far

By DeYtH Banger


Now I am watching anxiety buster, I finished pimp dating program, also I am watching flawless natural and the deepest thought which I have ever had…


WILL I PASS THIS EXAM WITH
D


AT LEAST GET SOMEWHERE
I AM NOT FIGHTING FOR ACE BUT FOR D


I WANT ONE GIRL TO FUCK… TO LOSE VIRGNITY AND DO THE TYPICAL BULLSHIT… BUT THE MORE POTENTIAL I HAVE THE MORE WORSE IT GETS




I know facts… I know information.. I know stuff about brain washing… manipulating… I like binging tv shows and movies… I like comedy and I have went as far…



WHEN THIS FUCKING MOVIE ENDING?
IS THERE HAPPY END?
WILL I KILL MYSELF
WHEN?
WHERE?
WHY AM I FUCKING SCARED… I AM NOT RUNNING LIKE SCHMUCK AND BEING NOT SERIOUS WITH CHALLENGES OF LIFE… I JUST GOT ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT CONTENT… I WANT TO GO HOME AND JUST BE NORMAL… LIKE THE MOVIES… YOU WAKE UP AND YOU REALIZE YOU HAD BAD NIGHMARE… I HOPE THIS STORY DOES NOT IT FINDS IT PLOT AROUND THE STEPHEN KING CRAZY… MENTAL INSANE STORIES.




I watched and finished plenny of infields of dating, pleny of dating programs… I mean products… I finished reading Tao of BadAss and Mystery Method and I have watched youtube videos of how to pick up women as so far I am thinking about… suicide… when I am going to put the theory in practice.




- Drug Overdrose
- Alcohol poising
- Pill poising
- Slicing veins
- Jumping from a bridge
- Death from sleep
- Forgetting to breath (method)




Or whatever… Just to put negs… push pull… teases… and all other bullshit concepts into practice, when I kill myself… it's more overly it's leading… it's self-amusement… the best tease ever and the best infield ever watched and made from human being. Negs cleverly adjusted insults to start complaining with a girl in a party in the end you end up fucking as for me… I ended up a dick in my hand and telling you this one story you gonna get the moral outcome of the story. I promise to use push-pull… while I kill myself and also To go and stay on tracks of train… it's fun… it's exciting and definetly nobody gets offended this last joke is on me… It's not on the new tv show with the dmc magician or another sad youtube story or another bullshit article on the web..

It's great one… I used my best skills to make somebody desire me and wanting to have sex with me… but I ended up rejected from society… from introverts and extroverts…

So this is how I deal…
I am not nice with this one outcome so I show a middle finger, right infront of their eyes!



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар