понеделник, 22 април 2019 г.

Comedy: Lie

By DeYtH Banger




Oh you got a strong opinion and strong opener… how about fuck you… you are just a social media narcissist buddy. The nore you hate the lesd value you give!




YOU NEED MOTIVATION?




Fix your brain… get s lobotony and get raped… sell yourself as most dearest prostitute abd we are definetly not talking about logistics. I was in a bar… when I did a spin move… OR LET'S SAY… WHAT I TRUED AND I FAILED… IT WAS WITH BEHIND METHOD WE MASSIVE RE-THINKING METHOD… + TAP ON THE SHOULDER… LIKE I WAS GETTING VALIDATION… FOR NOT SUCCEEDING






SUCH SUCESS STORIES RAPE ME FROM MY MOUTH UP TO MY ASSHOLE… I LOST STATUS ALONG ALL LINES… PLEASE GIVE ME TIME





NOW I AM LIKE A WAITING PERMISSION BITCH







Stop with lies they are like cancer… the more lies the more awful the cancer it gets worser… I hate people… I blame all and hate all… OKAY…I JUST DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE FAT… UGLY… AWFULL… GO GET MOUTH RAPE AND GIVE A SECOND THOUGHT TO YOUR EXISTENCE… PROBABLY SELFIE BY ITSELF IS SELFISH.




Lies are walking tumor the more you tell… the more you lose hope in humanity… tumors and cancers… they aren't awful… they are preversal accessories…this is the new thing in the fashion industry… I WANT ALL OF THEM.. SYNDROMES… DISEASES… PHOBIAS… SOUNDS… WAY WAY FUCKING COOL… THE MORE I GET THE MORE FASHIONABLE I GET…


THIS IS FREE FASHION
GOT CHOOSE THE SPECIAL ONES


Some people say… be careful… what you wish… IN MY OPINION… BE CAREFUL… WHAT I HOLD IN MY HAND.. BECAUSE WEAK MINDED FUCK LIKE YOU IS THE FIRST PERSON ON MY LIST TO DIE!



I have never been in relationships and right now I am not in any type relationships… one girl asked me… Have ever been in relationship… I answered "Yeah.. with my mom"… she said "seriously… have you?"
… I thought she got my point… my methaphors… but so far we reached as far "Do I get bonus points?" Come on… I want to get raped… I want to kill myself it's self prophecy… COME HE IS PHYSICAL… WHO THA FUCK DOES ALLOW HIM TO BE PHYSICAL FUCK YOU AND FUCK HIM… OKAY… LET ME SAY IT AGAIN DUMB BOLD GUY… FUCK YOU AND FUCK 'EM…






VALIDATION
HOW ABOUT GETTING A DICK HOLE… OKAY!


I HATE BUILDING UP MOMENTUM STRATEGIES IT JUST MAKES ME FEEL SICK… NOBODY DOES THAT

I FEEL WASTED AND FULL OF HATE… NARROW MINDED FUCK LIKE ME GOES AS FAR FUCKING AROUND WITH PEOPLE… UGHH NICE GUYS… WHY WE JUST DON'T LEAVE KILLERS TO START DOING MASS CRIME STRIKES AND DEAREST FUCK TO ALL FUCKERS…

"FACT: 1 ANENCEPHALY






    Anencephaly is the absence of a brain and spinal cord. There is no cure and most anencephalic babies die during childbirth. According to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, “a baby born with anencephaly is usually blind, deaf, unconscious, and unable to feel pain. Although some individuals with anencephaly may be born with a main brain stem, the lack of a functioning cerebrum permanently rules out the possibility of ever gaining consciousness. Reflex actions such as breathing and responses to sound or touch occur."


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар