понеделник, 22 април 2019 г.

Comedy: Failure

By DeYtH Banger



Anker … anger… a moment of glory and whole lot of silence, it's not my fsult that I quit the whole thing… it just happen, we can play verbal battle games… even go as far my bed worser everyday… but no need for that stinky shit.





My mom boyfriend is a average joe fuck, so far without any type of education, gets pussy. We arw talking about mastering abomination of desparation… on each levels… advance … intermidiate. I hate the moment in which thought need to come out… to pop out… how about derest "FUCK YOU" and the center sucks all people are miserable and all of them hate themselves deeply. We are talking about victim mentality, if facebook has help so far woth something that's with becoming a victim… you just become .. crazy narcisstic fuck who always proofs to others that his life worths ton of value.




I don't get it … social media with helping contributing value …. It gets as far providing propaganda... than any other shit.  JUST THINK ABOUT IT.. NOW ON THE PHONE…IN THE FUTURE SOMEBODY IS GOING TO PERFECTLY BRAINWASH US





I am data fuck up… that's the few dictionary words which people can use to describe me. Before a year, girls used to reject me… with all types of bullshit stories, nowadays… I REJECT THEM…





"THIS BETWEEN US… IT WON'T HAPPEN"

"YOU AND ME… TOGETHER… IS DEFINETLY NOT HAPPENING…"

"I HATE YOU… "



Total recess… fuck… one mother just said

"Be careful… there is possibility car to hit you and even smash you."

- To her  daughter




AS FOR ME I SAID



"Oh great, I am going to fuck a dead body."



I act hard with women.. it's not so hard… It's sinple as hell… it's like not calling them… and never inviting them anywhere… I got pleny on my phone and social media… I DON'T INVITE ANY OF THE…. I AM JUST A MASTER OF SOCIAL CIRCLE

The more less… I call… them tge more build up attraction… I create and as the girl says "I never answer calls" and let's not skip the negative outcome from yesterday… I went into tge set for high five and she said… "DO YOU WANT A SLAP?"

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар