петък, 31 май 2019 г.

Comedy: Bible 8

By DeYtH Banger



"I am Esau.. first born"
- I am DeYtH and you are definetly brainwashed!

Then he came… then he shalt… then he said… this shit is boring… what type of shitty fucker is God… comming and going…




GOD DOES NOT FIX MODERN LIFE PROBLEMS!



I should be a shame… for what for being obnoxious… for not taking life seriously?…. For what tell me… that I am little fucked up?

I am ashame of my mom being and treating me as an whiny ugly bitch… so you want comeback… total punchline… God does not exist… nor bible can proof
… bible is not real evidence… my father being little more  violent and agressive… for what?

Here is the truth… you can go start conning others by doing magic and taking all their money or read this and masturbate, to be honest… I don't care… I FUCKING DON'T CARE…


I AM GOING TO BE FPR A WHILE AROUND THE BIBLE… PROBABLY I AM GOING TO FINISH THIS CRAPPY ARGUNENT OR PROBABLY GO SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HOLY BOOK
AND SAY

FUCK YOU
AND MOVE ON SOMETHING MORE REAL AND LESS FAIRY


IF FEW THINGS ARE TRUTH IT IS




1) Bible is not adaptable for modern times
2) Bible knowledge is not applicable
3) Bible can't be taken in any other form…



We need critical thinking… rape and killing we see as bad nor good so does bible follow the same knowledge.


Technology or in other words… the things which make us static are the things which create deeper inner in ourself problems… I am not saying … I don't want to be… a programist… it's fun… it's cool… it's great… but this shit creates… inner problems… depression… stress… paranoia… DO I WANT THAT?


Disease expert or micro-biologist, it has a great name and it's great thing… but the life style … of most those fuckers… is horrible… so I AM NOT GOING TO GO FOR THAT SHIT.



Psychologist, it's fun… it's cool… but I am not planning it as a job… probably as for now it's left of as a hobby. Most of you have hobbies.. of getting your genes in your hands… dose up so much that you are going to die… but as for me… my hobbies are not life threatening… After while..  more ignorant position than to read the bible abd nothing more and go into the beast mouth.


Here is something to hold in mind rude people they don't fuck around… nice guy do… you never know when in your reality nice guy comes, what is his fucking agenda?


Is here to fuck you over?
Take you over?
To con you?
To manipulate you?



DEFINETLY STOP THOSE RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT!


I started reading bible, I got a whole lot of opinion you can take it and steak it right in your ass, ferl free… feel freedom in life… go for it… go still fucking dildo in your ass. I hate holidays… why?
What more wirse thing that rediscovering you whole all problems over again with double knock-out?
So the Bible goes as far as I started reading it… and I am not applying… modern … ir analyzing… but the whole story is silly. It's time to drop off… from the train with those shitty wagons… Bible is as near as going around stories Games of Thrones… Lord of Rings… but at least one thing is good in those shows they got evidence… AS FOR THE DEAR FUCKING BIBLE THE WHOLE HOLY STORY IS FUCKING MADE UP!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар