четвъртък, 16 май 2019 г.

Comedy: Wow… She

By DeYtH Banger



The fucking world is full of creeps, it's fucking full of creeps.. not more … nor less… it's full of them.. nice guys, needy guys.



But the big magic trick is … "being a creep" is a illusion. I hate that the only way and key to "feel good" is to watch and listen to comedy, it's not my fault… life sucks… I AM FUCKING MISERABLE



I need sonething to make me laugh, each year there is a new comedian on the way an old comedian posts a comedy special… YOU THINK I LIKE TO BE FUNNY?



NO I DON'T… BUT THE KEY OF LESS NIGHMARES AND TO SLEEP WELL IS COMEDY!


WATCHING MORE AND MORE COMEDY!



What's with this all dating advice… it always not enough and people starving for more and more… the more you dive deeper the more theory junkie you become… everything is so wrong… sone programs go so far that they start saying…


- Change your clothes
- Have a expensive… not cheap… style…



So fuck all those sleazy fucks.. I hate them all some tips are like change ground and start from the beginning again… HOW ABOUT FUCK YOU… FUCKING FAGGOT


What type of fucking flickering fucks are those there… to tell me what to wear..  fix paradoxical arguments… and tips… tips which work in specific situations and im others you need others…


SO YEAH… MOST CASES YOU SHOULDN'T BUY A GIRL A DRINK… THERE ARE RARE CASE IN WHICH YOU NEED TO BUY DRINKS TO GIRLS


GO KILL YOURSELF FUCKING EXPERT… YOU ARE AN EXPERT AND YOU NARROW IT DOWN UP TO THIS?
GO KILL YOURSELF



I am expert of making people feel good when they kill themselves… so here is the thing… my service cost 50$ dollars… I come there and say shitty stories… I insult… and fuck around… so fuck all people who are wasting life?
Why?
Because who to fuck more energetic fuck or less?
I prefer the less energetic people… they just don't have enough energy to bother around debating and arguing.


I like fat people as much I like whales… I HOPE FAT PEOPLE CHOCKE WHILE THEY EAT

Because most problems come from fatso… from those fucking fat people…

Cholesterol… diet… diabetes… FUCK 'Em.. life just has gotten worser because of couple of fucks are emotionally uncapable human beings and don't know how to deal with stress and anxiety and depression… they cope system… it's installed


Fatso Mode 2.0

- Eat
- Eat More
- Drink
- Eat more sugar shit
- Eat sweets
- Eat more
- Eat Fucking more
- You need food


That's what their database in their fucking localhost has… fuck less.. do less activies and inject more unhealthy habbits and activities…

I hate couples and people who commit as far to marring each other … aren't you already… feeling great… you got something most people fail to have and most the database and news about problems in relationships comes from people who are problematic from first place.


Selfies… pictures… capturing moment… going on social media and wasting time over there and what are the biggest accomplishments of society?

Mhm… let me give a thought!

- Less energetic
- Sick inside and Outside
- …

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар