вторник, 15 октомври 2019 г.

Comedy: Have You Tried?

By DeYtH Banger

Wake the fuck up man.. God?
He sucks
Jesus is figment if your imagination
Spirtuality -
Which was the last mental instution... you pick it up?
You went up to?

You are not witty lined fuck?
So what?
Go fuck yourself!

Truck to go over me... while I show middle finger point at the trucker guy and.... smile

This shit is holy fuck jizsnek
The secret about pick up... that there is way around... way ro cheat the system... never be speak to fast... walk fast... chill the fuck up...


EMOTIONAL GUYS?
THEY ARE CLEAR DAMAGED
THEY GET INTO THE BUCKET OF DAMAGED GOODS


INPRESSING WOMEN
BAD IDEA
CHASING AND APPROACHING THEM
BAD IDEA

HERE IS ADVICE



Fuck you... guys!

I want to fuck a midget... a fucking midget...

Oh whoa... you are social...
Fuck you
Have you tried that?
Your father at least tried it!

When you fuck a midget you expections die and also it's doll fucking...
The today topic is lack of sleep and how much fucks does your father gives to your mom.

Most sober



... and people from sobriety...
People who have been addicts...
Most of them have unrealistic expectations
This big spirtual thing?
Shovel it right in your ass!
Planting seeds in my brain...
How about my turn
"Fuck off" seeds...

Stop terorizing me you fucking faggot...
I don't want your presence... I am not a gay...
I fuck moms... young girls and most time what I get along the way from the female class.

Most comedians do the same material over and over and over




STOP IT
STOP THIS TERORIZING COMFORT ZONE BULLSHIT START killing yourself


I was invited to classic music...
I do not listen to this shit..cutting veins is classical new symphony of mozart...

Anxiety... stress...
Anxious came out and I almost lost what I was getting from life...
From those horrible degeratable friends

Fuck you all
How do you say fuck you?
Ask your father... you dumb cunt!

If I was in your place
.... I would rather kill myself!
I started thinking about fucking while on aca meeting

How fucked up... am I?
Oh whoa?
Fucking around with the tough crowd!



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар