сряда, 16 октомври 2019 г.

Comedy: Suicide ...D

By DeYtH Banger


The great thing about suicide is that you "Gave up..."... you just "Gave Up"...
Assisted suicide in ither words... homic7de is that people hate as so deeep that they are ready to trash you out.


The great thing about in the same relationship to hold on and marriage + becoming a prostitute is that

"We are together... you need to start selling your body..."
"Not enough grey matter?
Start selling your body"




I don't like gays because just to Expressive + too happy about life

Hey fuck... hey folks try running life on negative patterns and behavior and they try to hate less...



"Somebody is going beat you up"



- Oh whoa... somebody cares... for me gives a fuck about me?
That he is ready to beat me up... and touch me...
Oh holy christ
Oh god...

I am human!

Kids are freaks...the less you have... the happier you are... Rules is what stricts us from freedom the more we the sell our soul to the devil and the more rules we follow the more our life is going to be horrific and horrible.



Today... to be honest before few hours... I was watching the escalator and waiting for couples which I shame myself...and feel more guilty in life and for single or group of women... which to fuck...
It's called authenticity as for being spirtual... god is not authentic hero.

When is about Kings ... King Louis Ruled France for 15 minutes...
The electric chair was invented by a dentist and try next time to throw the ball more further than ever. 36% Of Americans to be locked... put in jail... why?
That percentage says "God has spoken to me"...
TAKE YOUR PILLS MEN...
YOU SADOMASTIC FUCK

We talk about genius people but most of them... are jerks... and screw up...
Van Gogh sold one painting wgeb he was alive and Einstein didn't knew how to drive a car.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар