вторник, 8 октомври 2019 г.

Comedy: Hecklers

By DeYtH Banger

HECKLERS are the worthless part of the audience.. the more hecklers you get the more you start finding out...



CROWD GOT
EGO
CROWD
LIKES TO BE SEEN AND
TO ACT OUT AS SEEN


You believe in God?
Jesus?
Spirtual?
Or non
The sane screw up... fucked up person you are like the religion extremes.
I am atheist and people like me do not do outrageous stuff.



You love your parents?
You love your thy father?
Go kill yourself men...
I hate all of 'em... in their all colours.

If you are greedy fuck... you get fack...
Being selfish and greedy...costs calories



People from AA are not here today... because within me... I have massive hatred for God and spirtuality...

I invite people to come over... but they mainly because my dear guilty concious is out here and has main goals fuck of 'em.


People like to criticize others...

Why?
Because that's easy..
Focus on other
How wonderful idea is this?

I got a job...
Not a pimp...
Unfortunately...
Good money
But I am gladly too arrogant...




I need sometimes to play stupid...
Because I do not look stupid...
I look like a con men...
Like massive manipulator

What now I need to focus is energy.....
Emotions... silence...

Whos too much shit men... The great thing about messenger and social media..is that people Always got a reason... always you get emotional rollercoaster.

I am not funny?
Okay...
Get your dick and stuff it right in your fucking mouth...
So what?
Mhm...
For example... I am quitely impress...


I got a work... which means... I do not have or get the sharp mind... the sharp vibe energy.... most of my time gets around anxiety... depression. People got tricks... as for me I go with the slogan "Fuck You".

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар