събота, 12 октомври 2019 г.

Comedy: Private Show

By DeYtH Banger



I want to grab a bat and bash skulls... men... I want to bash 'em...

Happy couples...
Fucking
Sex


I want to bash 'em... all of 'em... God send me for their salvation...

I hate it when prostitute starts doing... her own acting shit..
I want to grab her and chocke her


Sentence: You are dieing bitch... ain't actor...
Try again


I want to start killing and slashing strip dancers... mainly because...
It's fun
Activity
Free of outcome

Genetic make up
... what's with humans and small fur?
What's this all about?

You fuck...
God you are sick fuck... sick bastard
This fur does not help in cold...
So does God help..
God is selfish prick
You scramble eggs bastard




Somebody offended..
At least is happening somebody...
When your grandfather fucked your grandmother...
There was no magic what's ever!

I got a sponsor...
I got a person who helps me...
But what's woth God and helping you with coping stress... depression...
This fuck nowhere... what's ever
Start taking your medication...
Pills




Recently I was with a prostitute... on the phone the conversation was holy fuck...
Wreck

I had advice from a guy who helps with life




He said:

- Stop giving so much fuck to others
- Stop going to place where there are going to reject you




AND WHAT TO BECOME EMOTIONLESS BAGGAGE LIKE YOU?

My sponsor don't get into places... where they can reject you...
At first thought... I shouldn't be alive...
Life sucks men!
Oh your ego was touched... you feel bad?
Oh so sad
Get over it

YOU BLOODY DISGUSTING FUCK
IF YOU JUDGE
GO TRY TO FUCK YOUR MOM
WHY?
THE BITCH WANTS IT
GIVE HER
THE DICK
DICK COMES OUT OF THE CUNT
AND SECOND PART OF THE WHOLE FUCKING SHOW IS TO GO BACK

Fuck you slim baggel of cheese
Fuck me right in my ass...
Why?
Speaking about moment of clarity beneficial fucker.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар