сряда, 25 декември 2019 г.

Comedy: You, Total B.S.!?

By DeYtH Banger

Really google this shit...
Oh wait you are the most shitties human...
No need to google that



This face on... me... is a fucking face of desparation men... I AM DESPARATE AS FUCK!



"Life’s wisdom can often miss us because life moves so fast, that we have to practice standing still."



- Stand around my dick... you wise piece of shit.



"Wisdom is seen as the highest form of understanding, which can lead you towards enlightenment."



- Guess what... spirtual... religious... enlightment...
Grow the fuck up...
Stop acting out so childish



“You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”
 ― Gautama Buddha"



- Guess what... playing this game "Refusal to grow up..."... is just going to put you alone on the tracks and will get you nowhere...
Life is about teaming up...

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
― Rumi"

- Total B.S.... change the world... not yourself...
When world got changes then you can act upon it...

Who is that smart ass who says such shit

I STILL WONDER...
POOPING IN THE TOILET...
DOES IT BIOLOGUCALLY CHANGE ME...
AM I ME...
AND IS ME AFTER PISSING?



We got in negotiations... and marketing buzzwords

NextGen
Win-Win
Snowflake
Workflow
Engagement
Growth Hacking
Paradigm Shift
Influencer
Clean the Clutter
Hustle
Next Level
Up Level
Reach Out
Lean
Lean in
Buy-in
Pain Point
Innovation
Quick Win
Optimize
Efficiency and etc




“Sometimes it’s not enough to know what things mean, sometimes you have to know what things don’t
mean....”
― Bob Dylan"

- Oh wait... what... twice you read...and still no fucking clue...
Do you the year moron?
Who reads the same book over and over...
He call is re-reading...
I call it..what a delluded idiot. .
You sick freak



" “You will not be punished for your anger; you will be punished by your anger.”
 ― Gautama Buddha"

- Double Diggit... fucking wrong




(When you hear...
Wooo... Whooo...
It sounds like "I am a bag of shit... come over and fuck me"...
Guess what I suck)



Today I am going to do a impression of Robin Williams... I am not going to be very near to him... but At least I am gonna give a try...
He is one of my favourite comedians...
I enjoy his style of comedy and way of expressing himself...
Pansexual guys... fuck 'em...
No interest in those kinda folks around me.



"As a virgin I've never had sex with a dog I didn't like" - One guy just said

I have seen myself...
In the mirror...
I have most chances having sex with a burn victim out of the mortuary.

"“Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way.”
– Al Franken"

- This shit you don't know..., you were a mistake...
Your mom... father regret for creating you...
Now appreacite this silly fuck up



"“You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.”

– Oprah Winfrey"

- This here is for the whore section

" “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.”
– Voltaire"



- Definetly difficulty in lieing
I can't make up... shit and steal...

VOLTAIRE
WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO GROW UP?
GET FUCKING BALLS MEN


"Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”

– George Bernard Shaw"

- Your parents already created you volatile cringy fuck...

I am getting one of those derranged fucks...
My life is getting wasted
Youth the same shit here men

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар