неделя, 26 януари 2020 г.

Comedy: He, Me

by DeYtH Banger

Definetly 10 gays...
Nope...
5 of 'em...
I got wrong
25
....
Of 'em
....
Guess what gays are ruining everything... Jim Carrey Gay...
Kissed a guy...
(Lip kissing if this is not gay... what is it?
Whisper?
Blind?)
John Travolta...
Gay
This piece if superstitious bullshit...
The Big Guy from Harry Potter also gay
David Sedaris comedian...
Homosexual...
If gays are not ruining the market... what else is happening?
They fucking make market like pile of shit...

I just blocked a guy...
Fuck this fancy faggot

Dogs are mutated dicks
.... with fur... with legs...
Basic mutation

Soon enough... I AM GOING TO LEFT OUT... PEOPLE ARE GOING LEAVE AROUND ME...
SOON ENOIGH
MY BEST FRIEND... BUDDY... PAL IS GOING TO BE A PSYCHIATRIST...
IT LOOKS LIKES THIS IS THE ONLY GUY WHO CAN DEAL WITH B.S.

People got the luxury to get offended and they act like

"This offends me"
"This thing is nasty..."
"I AM OFFENDED"



Whats this fucking bitch attitude in life?
Come on... tell me... what the fuck guys?

Numbnuts...
Piece of garbage!

I just told to two small kids that my friends has sex with small children
And then they yelled with a smile
Pedophile.. (педофиле!)


I tried to kill myself... I FUCKING TRIED IT...
THIS...
EVIDENTLY THIS
IS ATTEMPT OF KILLING MYSELF
AT LEAST I CAN AS SO FAR

WITH MY MOM...
I STILL PLAY THE GAME TO PROOF MYSELF...
I STILL I AM ON IT...
MOST OF YOU ...
YOU ARE ON OTHER GAMES...
ME.. I AM LOSING IT EVIDENTLY


Oh this guy...
Is not my friend... officially..
No need to e an asshole...
Fucking truth...

People today gonna get offended

Rape..
Pedophiles...
All this shit is fun...
If you don't laughing guess what you are doing deep throat you got gagged by somebody's dick and balls...
We got watchers
We got fucking watchers men

Also known as voyagers...
I started reading Pure... I JUST FINISHED
Tool story ...
Oh god this guy is more brilliant than Stephen King...
Stephen King is like a spit...
On the sink
In end it doesn't matter

Kiddie torture fun shit
Child molesters

New shit on my computer which I started streaming!
I am fucking streaming it
Why?
Because I want entertainment suffer
Damn cunts!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар