петък, 24 януари 2020 г.

Comedy: So?

By DeYtH Banger

Dieing is fun?
So does and suicide!
Suicide is fun because all about selfishness... inner ego emotional roller coaster

I didn't fuck any of your moms today... because... each... one of you has a freak mom... those freaks are for the freakshow...
Not for my dick...
Dick is performance
Moms aka freakshow fucks... are for the deathrow.

People today are gays
..... IF I ALWAS IN THEOR FATHERS PLACE...
I WILL DO ONE THING. .
PUT INSIDE THEIR MOM VAGINA
CONDOM
WHAT MORE THAN SIGNATURE FOR UNWANTED... CHILD

GAYS
THERE ARE OUT OF THE TABLE....

IF YOU VOTE TODAY FOR ME...
I PUT GAYS ON STARVING...
I SHUT DOWN GAYS DOWN... AND PUT THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS...
TO STARVE
..
THATS HOW I ROLL IN THIS GAME

Dead condor principles
...

My father told me recently a story about gays, nigga, child molester, rapist, pedophile, serial killer, milf and gilf fuckers...

So two gays enter the bar and a nigga... see those gay. The nigga goes to section of guys
- Rapist
- Pedophiles
- Child Molesters

Ask their bureau of milf, gilf and serial killers...
What should we do with those fuckers?

Opps... I think I got it wrong it was

a story about gays, faggots, nigga, child molester, rapist, pedophile, serial killer, milf and gilf fuckers...

So 10 gays enter the bar and a nigga start shoving his cock into the ass of ebola gay fucks... each one gets a cock... until one moment they start dying. AND THE NIGGA SAYS...
OH YEAH...
SYPHILIS.. EAT THAT
YOU PIECE OF WASTE

...

- Rapist
- Pedophiles
- Child Molesters

Start rating... gays
...in the end die

milf, gilf and serial killers...
Start masturbating over their corpses

I think I went too far...
Wait...
Fucking wait...
I think I got it wrong!

It was 20 gays... in a gay bar...
20 Strangers enter the bar all if them got a prison record
Pedophiles
Rapist
Child Molesters

Start ass fucking...
Dick cutting all those tweny gays...
From tweny they sum up those fucks up to 1...
It's not gay hatred... it's not homophobia...
IT'S RULES MEN
MY FATHER WAS A FUCKING FAGGOT...
HE DIED... NOT THEIR TURN...

Milf... gilf... and serial killers... say...
It's not so bad... I have see worst shit than this...

Oh fuck... I got it fucking wrong...I am not joking... I got it wrong!

So a nigga enters a bar ...
A white fuck shoots that fuck in the head...
Gays... start getting out if the bar...
Pedophiles, Heterosexual men, Rapist and Child Molesters start cutting off the gay guys head...
The gay guys start screaming...
Until one gay see the milf group and the gilf group all if them with their disgusting fetishes...
One moment straigh fucking hypnosis the other moment the gay guy cryies...
Until a white dude chops of the gay guys head...

Off fuck fuck sake I am living this shit for later... I think there is more to it...

Okay
.. Okay...
I fucking read few articles

- About stop being a whiny bitch and getting always offended
- All of you gonna die
- Those weed fucks... heroin addicts.. the fucks who drink alcohol for fun...
All if them die sooner than later
- Mass Masturbatirs are sick and their getting locked up in jail
... Which means if today there is few mass masturbators here...
Leave the fucking room
Leave the fucking room

Leave the fucking town... city...
You gonna get locked up in prison...
Fucking leave and immigrate somewhere... else where...

FUCKING DO IT

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар