неделя, 26 януари 2020 г.

Comedy: I Suck

by DeYtH Banger



I definetly.... suck in life...
It's a fact as overall men suck... which puts us as far as near to...
On tinder women get 100 matches... have sex 3 times a day...
Men 20 matches...
Sex...
Most times gets as near as zero... sometimes
...
2... 3 times for a month


Having a dick is something which puts you out the picture... it just fucking does...
Pussy
... is a hole...
Let's stick more into it...
Being nice?
Hah... ughh...
Doesn't get you any far... it's a fucking fact men...
Totality for normality I am piece of a fucking shit....
Devasted bitch....
Low grammar
Low vocubalary...
I suck in all cases



  It's all about conning... people... cheating the fucking system and definetly yeah...
The next thing rolling is not swallowed pussy...

People are nice to me...
Because I am pathetic...
Disco...
Nobody is fucking foing pick up..
Loud music... last thing in the bowl... is to talk to stranger...
People are nice to me because of pity
..
Those fucks feel pity...
Another neglected sydrome

When you are screw up... you are screw up... this is a life time fucking scar...
Confrontation fucks over 1000 men...
Guess what who said that... me!
Me fucking me...
Something which most of you can't acomplish...
You parents got goals...
You are one of the most regret ones and choices whatsoever.

Old fucks... 74... 84...
Old fucks get the bashing dead..


14 in 2004
17 in 2005 
The 2 digit numbers are the victims... the number of victims.

Juana one per month victim?
Sounds like recipe from the doctor about diet
All killers... I mean mostly serial killers...
Get low profile...

FUCKING GREAT GUY
NICE GUY
GENTLE
TENDER

Juana was controlled by rage...
Guess what bitch... no time for you!

Marcus
Is fucked up...
Mass murder
Killing 9 people...
His own semen creation?
Symbol of fucked up!

Army, War, Veterans... Vietnam...
All this shit has one thing in common...
It creates fucked up people!

I want to be a woman... guess what... I WANT IT THIS
THEY GOT IT ALL EASY...
THEY GOT IT EVERYTHING EASY

MEN GO IN DISCO... BAR... CLUB... OR KARAOKE... MOST TIMES THEY GET DISARMED ... IF THEY HAVE ANY WEAPONS AROUND THEM...
WOMEN GET WITH HIGH HEELS...
IN CLUBS... DISCO...
CONCERTS
BARS...

SOMEONE TRIES TO RAPE EM THEY GET THEIR HIGH HEELS... AND START BASHING THOSE FAGGOTS

When people get old they get miserable...
They are pathetic piece of shit...
IF I GO ON THIS IN LIFE...
I QUIT IN LIFE

You FUCKING ACCOMPLISHED PIEVE OF SHIT...
OR AS CHIP CHIPPERSON SAYS IT BullSugar stands for bullshit.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар