понеделник, 19 юни 2017 г.

Birthday Boy

Now


1
2
3
4
5
6
...

Little more

7
8
9
10
...

10
10
10
(Kinda buggy and glitchy)
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
...

18

(Now is the time to blow the candles...)

(Note: Uhh, wrong... no cake... no candles and yeah I am now 2016-2017 year without a father 1 year and few months and few days without a father, how fucked up is that?)

....

1 Day Later



Yes, yes, yes, I am the birthday boy from yesterday. Magically from 17 years old I have became 18 years old... Now I have more rights, as a human being... now I am adult, I fuck, I kill and everything is on me...



I DO ACTION
I PAY



It's kinda sweet to be 18 and to do whatever you want, but now is the time in which... you need job, you should move on in LEVEL 2 - LIFE.... and kinda sucks the whole shit.

Before I continue, I should ask you at least one question, like




DO YOU HAVEN AN OPINION, about this TOPIC?



(AND IS IT YOURS?)



(Note: Sorry for not putting a tittle like "Question 8"... But still now the title is going to be "Birthday Boy"... because I had a birthday yesterday and I want to live some impressions and expressions...)


Let's start from how everything started. I wanted to go with one girl, I wanted to fix some problems and after all I made some mistakes from the POV of some of one of my friends is that he puts it like  as a mistake, with time he convice and other people that it's a mistake in the same time there are people like me which don't see it as a mistake... Soo...  I wanted to go and apologize for the mistake which I have done.

Let's be honest here, I ain't gonna hide it... I am not a coward!


Tapping on her shoulder (THAT'S THE PROBLEM <----)
...

She had strange impression and expression
...

I started introducing myself, but I was muted with her silence... looking me in a strange way and silent and silent and silent and silent and silent... it was very awkward moment, it happen this year in june... which means 2016/06/... and then I sended one guy just to fix the problem... but it went worser than it was... he was very agressive in the talking... probably and very Territorial.


(Note: People should be clear in details, I think here I wasn't very clear with the message under agressive talking I mean, to go very fast with questions which should be asked somewhere around after 1-2 month friendship or probably after few weeks, not in the first day...)





(P.S. - But please make sure to remember that humans are very very territorial!)

          (PLS - Acronym for PLEASE... 
PLEASE... PLEASE STOP SHOUTING, I get the message... I FUCKING GET IT... SHOUTING AIN'T GONNA MAKE IT BETTER...)






(Note: My Question here which am I going to strike here ... as round 3... is. is what's so funny about my problems? - As a first and as a second why you laugh at me... why you don't take me as a serious.
...

Ohh and again the jerk off... came... it starts to go like the book by Jeff Garlin in which he explains the problems with putting down few pounds. But after all he can't take off a lot days without bad food, it's so fucking delicious the MacDonalds, KFC, Subway... from each place you order at least 2 times and if you have one more stomach you can order and a 3 time, depends from you. (SPACE))


(OFFTOPIC: My old friend... after all doesn't sound very friendly... nowadays, just fast pin point fact)


So let's go Like that



After one problem strikes another... then another... The small problem was created by me, then my friend creates a bigger one... then I go and try to fix the whole trouble and as you see the image it goes as worst as shit.

...

I was Going to apologize and suggesting her we both to go out ... somewhere around Saturday or Sunday.... at that time on Sunday... (My birthday was) it was going to be great moment and time to try to fix the problem which was as first created in a first place... but still I wasn't planning ... to go and fuck her... to be her boyfriend... I was just going to give her a chance she to choose...


if she wanted to me and her just to be friends nothing less, nothing more...... no problem... let be friends, if she wanted we to be in relationship... okay... okay... okay... no problem. I was going to agree both ways, after all people should be free in choosing, but the laughing thing was horrible, then a strange look when I said that "I want to fix the stuff"... - I mean to fix the problems which came out one after another, it was awkward moment, then it came the moment in which I suggested for out and she said "No Thanks"... It was fucked up.... COME ON... COME ON, WHAT SO BAD TO GO WITH SOMEBODY OUT, i MEAN TO GO WITH A GUY WHO JUSST WANTS TO FIX THE PROBLEM?
...

THERE WAS AN ERROR AND THE ERROR WASN'T FIXED, NOW THE QUESTION IS HOW DO YOU DO WHAT YOU DO?



....

After all this was the problem which should impact me in very high level, but still the impact was smaller than I thought, then it came a second problem... on my birthday I didn't had what most kids have...like a birthday candles... cake... and so on and so on... Friends... BUt it went like... some guy wwas very very very agressive with me and in the same time... I go out with one friend on the privious day a guy promises that he is going to come... but no further information has ever been given.


(Note: WANNA MORE..?)

P.S. - Why do I live you to choose for me?
...

I decide here... my rules... my text... my story... so listen if you care... if you don't care act as a peace of shit and be a biatch.


,......

Promises and lomises... we were going to go out... it wasn't insult, but the promise was damn fucked up... I thought that this guy is going to be serious but after all we end up with him not acting serious and me... waking up here... can't piss in the toilet so I go and jerk off... and jerk off... so to piss easily
...

What I want to ask now, what if I want a girl friend, but I just can't make it up to this level... I neither communicate with them... neither got a lot of friends which are communicate with girls, with time the story gets fucked up and fucked up and fucked up....


(Note: He done it... he done it... he just rejected me because of football, the other guy even doesn't answer the phone and the last person - who is my new friend first I look like a peace of shit with my new pictures and as a second he is gone... - Hahahahaha...)



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар