четвъртък, 29 юни 2017 г.

The Big Shit

People talk so much about dark web or the deep web,
you choose how to call it.
It has been such a place,
and such a place,
but I made my journey.

I started exploring today Dark-web and after all,
what I found is that few sites didn't work,
the search engine even didn't show what I was
expecting, some sites open, but said that they want
bitcoints... FOR MORE EXPERIENCE... LIKE RENTING A HACKER, BUY DRUGS
and much more... (BIT COINTS - PLEASE - BIATCH!)

 So I wanted to make one deal... to make my money into bitcoins and to
start doing some bad stuff... as the bad boys do...

REALITY IS reality
let's not hide it, my mother = biatch soon is going to come
back soona or later.

But still I don't have the  "MESSAGE" which I was supposed to get on my smartphone...
There were some steps... one of them were getting a message with a code,
and to put it in the site and so to finish 2 step and move on 3 step finish.

And with time to get up to the end,

and to get my bitcoin adress.


ISN"T IT an IRONY?

....

BIG DEAL...
I HAVE HEARD SO MUCH STORIES ABOUT IT AND WHAT I HAVE IN MY POCKET IS
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", - FUCKING DUMB ASS.
...

In other words Deep web is like a cup of water,

nothing is beyond it, nothing is in it.
...

Just water like water!


...

But remember,
Remember...

Thinking too much on
a question asked by someone and it's between "Yes" and "No",
most cases is "No" but in a long period of time.

...

Internet... the internet the normal... not the onion
thing, but the normal internet is a place whihc is full of knowledge, full
of piracy... books/ebooks series and much more.


...

You Are Free,
But not forever!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар