петък, 9 юни 2017 г.

Question - 7

Can I be sure for something, because so far nothing is certain! I made one mistake, but it came on a row, people just don't understand it. But what's for sure is that humans a one big disease, so fucking disgusting, fulfilled with anger and agony.

Mistakes in my life play a big role... they as always they come in row, it doesn't matter when and where, but still I start something... something like a discussion with somebody... I MAKE
ONE FUCKING MISTAKE


THEN SECOND


THEN THIRD


AND THEN I AM THE MOST FUCKED UP PERSON IN THE END... PEOPLE DEFINE ME AS A STRANGE, BUT AM I A SERIAL KILLER?

IF today is  6/9/2016 few weeks before it happen... before few weeks....


(P.S. - Plastirity non-sense and duality... esseantially... viality and virtuallity...)


....


(P.S. - And this guy wants to ruin the whole fun of killing people... it's Fox Mulder)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар