неделя, 25 юни 2017 г.

Head

…    And my phone is my school bag …


….

Look me, how really bad I am,
Like others and holly spirit of gravels!

Rhetorical, passionate, this are the words which you should and you will describe me.

Sun - Symbolism of few inches madness and few inches insanity, merely both together hands in hands are the simple creation of One-Hundread percentage.… 

Nothing more than the greatest morgue is the true sunny day.


And
….

As you already know I started talking about my phone, then for the sun and what everything does have to do with "Head".



Okay, okay… YOU WANT IT… YOU GONNA GET IT….


Head - Passivity and Activity ... Goodwill and Malice, Anger and Agony. Positivity vs Negativity…- Do you want me to continue?


I think it's too much,
For you to handle!


Lyricism and passion, lies and fraud…


We know the stories which are written by using one million words.

End is end and what's true it's true…the stories always don't answer the real question… of reality and brutality.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар