вторник, 18 юли 2017 г.

Day Six

Now it's little bit late and I am trying to understand the behavior of M.D. House by Using George Carlin.

So far:


  1. Critical Thinker
  2. Black Humor (He Likes to play with it)
1. Comedy

(A lot of time spend time in accepting our self-  That's what Tom Papa is trying to tell us, Louis C.K. and Even Him Norton. NOBODY all here stand up comedians is saying the same... all these comedians are pointing out specific topics in which they are very well familiar.


George Carlin - I have been around him since yesterday up today from the mornig up to now... right now. 00:23... Not all day but in the frame of 2-3 hours. 


What I found interesting is that he likes to reveal the truth about politicians, politics and many other topics in a humorous way even expressing his opinion in a funny way.)


2. Chat

(I had a small talk with new people... SONE OF THEM WERE BY ME FORCED TO TALK TO ME... OTHERS WERE JUST OPEN AND READY TO TALK TO "ME".... 13 OUT 10 PEOPLE....

My Challange was to talk to 10 Strangers ... But today I had a small conversation with 13 Strangers.)

3. Jerking Off

- I just saw a bitch on the street... and I wanted to fuck... to fuck.. .. but I don'T WANT TO JERK-OFF so my question is 


 ARE BOTH THINGS THE SAME?

IS IT PUTTING FLESH INSIDE A FLESH... OR PUTTING FLESH INSIDE HAND


4. Topics

- Different variety of topics ... My conversations with strangers make a strike.


5. God Bless Ya

( He doesn't exist... feels like I am trying to insult you in the most nicest way. Which has been ever told by the nation or HAS IT BEEN?)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар