вторник, 25 юли 2017 г.

Nightmare

Always there…, Always there… you always look me in my eyes. I just don't understand this whole image, how in fucking hell you look me into my eyes and you don't notice me, how is possible?



Multiple-altitudes this is what can be detected from this whole scenario, people are seeing me as a joke, but the night soon is going to be over….

Words won't help you go through this agonizing day!




*****



I started few times a discussion with you … mainly like asking you questions and about how to deal with specific topics your look was empty... that's all what I saw and I waited…



 It seems crazy that you say "That you are interested into such people, which are having problems like mine."


But to not acknowledge me as a person is very, very insulting and saying other words. Action doesn't go hands in hands with words in your case.



*****


You are not the only one!



***



It sucks when all people which say that they "Care About You" some of them gone… with ignoring you on daily routines and there are and people which slowly slipping from the conversation, which is the worst?


Is the question which is playing in my head


Over
And
Over
And
Over

You can't allow yourself to miss that not only non-famous people do it, but and famous what's the original thing about this whole action?

(- An input of a very vicious mind!)




- Come on tell me, You are a bigger deal than me?

Aren't we all the same or the school system is all  perceiving wrong about this whole concept?




****



Profile




****



Red eyes… like a volcano fulfilled with agony and anger. I am a very aggressive person and violent. If you think that "We will be the best couple!", NOPEEE, u'r fucking wrong.

My only wishes are to wash in somebody's blood… BUT TO BE HONEST I DON'T WANT MALE BODY… COCKS AREN'T MY THING, FEMALE IS MY THING. I WANT TO MAKE SLOW MARKS … SLOW BY SLOW. - It's going to be horrendous!





 I want your days to agonizing GOING DEEPER AND DEEPER BY USING… Something from the old school, something which by the time has been forgotten..., it's a CORN KNIFE.

THE KNIFE TO BE LARGE AND BIG AS MY DICK… MY DICK HAS NO PART HERE TO DO WITH WHAT NEXT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU.


You are here because of your choices…you weren't glad about the way you live your life. That's why I want to cut you slowly, it's a slow burn…


IN THE FIRST HOURS YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY AS BIG DEAL, BUT 3-4 Hour your action will be summed into something, nothing more than Praying to me… to kill you.

I love this part, I start feeling, like I am God, controlling each death by my own hands.

But that's the excruciating moment, how in fucking hell am I going to buy a glass and orange juicy and to don't use the glass and orange juice.. both of them in the same time???


In your language means I want to watch you suffer, bound to forever and ever, I want you to remember my face as the last, face which you ever will see, I want you to remember what I have done to you.


You as always sure that nothing could go worser than in what you are now in… BUT IT CAN, BUT IT CAN AND NOW BY PARTICIPATING INTO MY DEEPEST DESIRES I AM PROVING THAT YOU ARE DAMN WRONG….!


….



 WRONG SIDED COCKSUCKER!

….
I am sure that one moment you are going to be into a desire of spitting, I understand your position, that's why we are in so large and big bathroom, and I am in a bathtub.


My desire is your head to be down and your body to be hanging by your legs, not in a way for dieing but in a way to making it much easier for me to make cuts on your naked body.

When is about nudity and I am also naked already I have immersed in blood.

Don't spit on my face, U Dummer

Don't spit on my hair, U Dummer

Don't spit on my toes, U Dummer

Don't spit on my legs, U Dummer

Don't spit on my hands, U Dummer



Spit on my cock…

As more I got saliva on my dick as much better for me gets. I love my dick to be soaped into Female spits.


I don't need to get tired... just inserting the corn knife inside your pussy and touching  your walls with this blade is going to be enough for me... you are going to feel something...

GOOD FOR YOU, it's as big and as large as my dick... PROBABLY YOU ARE GOING TO MISTAKE IT AND TAKE IT AS MY DICK. But  you are damn wrong... do what you are going to do... I am going to do what I should do... I can't put all the suffering... it's too much handled!


World is moving if you are alive... still moving and still have energy... goodies... my dick is going to join your moth...




try to bite it…




Come on try!


…. and I promise I am going to beat you up…


Right


….


Left



….

Punch





Kick



….


Come on

Come on



swallow this cum… let it inside your stomach…


….

If it hurts gagging you with my dick… I am going to make a hole in your stomach area and I am going to force your friend to digest you… I will be asure to be typical slim, Male gender…



If he does something wrong… LOSING ONE NUT, WON'T BE A BIG DAMAGE, RIGHT BITCH?

Mistakes are what drives us to improve we as species.... by cutting one of his balls, he is going to get much better my point.




…..

THEN If Makes a Second Mistake… he loses ANOTHER….


God gave you

Two Hands…

Two Legs…

Two Nuts...


A Lot Of Fingers….
                Toes….

Two Ears…

Two Eyes, mainly because God is very well familiar with our way of  making business in rough moments…

like thosee…!


LETS SEE WILL HE CONTINUE DOING MISTAKES AND CONVINCING HIMSELF ACTION = Words... YOU ARE DAMN WRONG, REMEMBER, REMEMBER THAT TO EACH ACTION THERE ARE PROPER CONSEQUENCES.

Dear, cocky bitches and nuts screambots…. YOUR PARENTS DIDN'T TEACH YOU ANYTHING!….


 YOUR adolescent
Is a FAILURE!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар