понеделник, 13 август 2018 г.

Comedy: Liar

by DeYtH Banger


Noone ever come and tell you that people are going to joke in such a way in which they are going to offend you...


AAAAAAAHJAAAAA A SLIPLESS.. FUCKER
AAAHAHA YOUR MOTHER IS A BIATCH


People get offended from some dark homour and most of them go home and stress and get depress but the real truth is deal it with like a  "Comedian"... throw a laugh and say is it that all?


I just don't like listening to myself... it really sucks... my voice the way I look... I hate the whole part about myself... but the real truth is that I bust it around by going in the bus and starting getting some attention... but at least pay me if you gonna OFFENDDD ME

...

The whole idea is to laugh around and laugh and laugh... and your life is going to end up like a joke.



SOOOO JUST DON'T TAKE EVERYTHING SERIOUS... BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FUCK AROUND ALWAYS...

I didn't got a joke from a bouncer and he said... "Am I right with my mind??"... and I Was like "WOwl... wtf.f.... no scenario for that shit..." - it was like a mindset that said.


I feel guilty of not being honest... I have been supressing my emotions... I have been hiding behind moral ... I have bee nreading bible and what did happen?
...

It was a sick Mr.Nice fuck... 




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар