сряда, 29 август 2018 г.

What's wrong?


by DeYtH Banger





I am not creep?

Fatigue!
Fatigue!
Fatigue!


He is fucked up and screw up,
in the of the day you
end up in your thoughts
fucked up
screw up
and gang up

Fatigue!
Fatigue!
Fatigue!

I am not sure what to say, sorry for a bad exposition,
but she said that I am creepy,
should be this a pure...
invitation to start fucking her...
sorry... but I am not sure what to say...


Fatigue!
Fatigue!
Fatigue!
Fatigue!


I am sorry for not making any logical sense... but life is going to
stop... the clock too
should I go political or happy?
or you all sad?
...

If you are sad... I have the privillige... of leaving you in that
state... and 


HE DIDN'T CALL!



Fatigue!
Fatigue!
Fatigue!
Fatigue!
Fatigue!
Fatigue!
Fatigue!
Fatigue!


I think is possible... after all nobody did said that I can't invite more friends...

...

YEAH , YEAH... YEAH... I know ... I know
...this cock scker sucks...i n the of the day he doesn't say
"Bye"...
but this biatch said
"BYE"

to "How are you?"

Oh god... why so?
...

SWIM BIATCH

and then the security got here and said
"I am creating problems..."

- No I don't ... you COCK SUCKER!

Fatigue!
Fatigue!
Fatigue!
Fatigue!
Fatigue!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар