понеделник, 6 август 2018 г.

It's Bill

By DeYtH Banger


It's Bill… not Bill Gates or some other famous git.. . But Bill….





Bill said:

" I know it's fucked from a slasher like me to take advice…. But let's bash it up."


"Life sucks But IF you crave for cock… just put your hands below your belt and give one go."

"I am not a gay… but if you think THATTTT SHIT YOU MOTHER FUCKER I AM GOING TO KILL YOU…. REALLY … REALLY BAD."


Note: Sometimes stories feel dry… I don't want to ruin your moment of brightness… but life is not as dry as stories on paper."


"Bill feels like building a rub… So I am going to touch my cock…"


"I  am doing it once…"


"It feels great…. We go from the balls up to the shaft… it gets great than ever…"



"OHHH GOD… I GONNA BASHAAAAA YAAA JUST STAY THERE…"

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар