сряда, 3 октомври 2018 г.

Comedy: Oh God (Part 2)

By DeYtH Banger


What should I do?
Should I live or lie?


Where should I go?



Repeation… that's what bothers my mind…


Hatred and lifeless fuck… I am sicko

PUBLISHED… PUBLISHIED… PUBLICITY




Multi-tasking on variety of reasons…


BOUND INTO SLAVERY… ALWAYS SHOULD… AND COULD DO STUFF…

I MEAN… LIFE IS LIKE A SNUFF MOVIE… IN THE END YOU DON KNOW AT WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING…

YOU JUST DON'T KNOW


Tired… sodonony.. .REPEATABLE jokes and hatred…


No friendship
NO RELEATIONSHIPS


The ship  needs to sink


..

IT SMELLS BAD… BUT THAT'S HOW LIFE LOOKS LIKE STOLEN TALENT ... ENDLESS DREAM WITH YEARS TO COUNT



YUP YOU JUST SMELL BAD AND THIS PEOPLE WANT YOUR BRAIN…


Variety of reasons… circle of circus.. .and you hate me


NO BLAME FOR THAT


Words are constructed from multi denmations universal letters from which we conclude… sentences.


To be sad is a symbol of a weak mind.

SELF-RICHEOUS FUCKS… UNBEARABLE FEEDBACK

And what we are supposed to do with the sad people ..?


I KNOW… PUT THEM IN GAS CHAMBER AND BURN THEM ALIVE

Congrats, RSD FUCK JULIEN

And what could I tell you about people?

Greedy expression of God
Selfish creatures with main character Preacher


AND PEOPLE WITH  FUCKED UP JOKES IN THEIR POCKETS… NOTHING MORE THAN A HORRIBLE IDEA WENT DOUBLE WRONG IN BOTH ENDS

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар