вторник, 2 октомври 2018 г.

Watch TV Series/Movies and Books

If you are curious for what next to watch WHY NOT YOU GO OVER THIS LIST?

...

This here is PART 2... .... SO LET'S START!






#UPDATED




1. Monk (TV Series 2002-2009)


Adrian Monk is a brilliant San Francisco detective, whose obsessive compulsive disorder just happens to get in the way.



- Season 6/Episode 1
- Season 6/Episode 2
- Season 6/Episode 3
- Season 6/Episode 4
- Season 6/Episode 5
- Season 6/Episode 6
- Season 6/Episode 7
- Season 6/Episode 8
- Season 6/Episode 9
- Season 6/Episode 10
- Season 6/Episode 11
- Season 6/Episode 12
- Season 6/Episode 13
- Season 6/Episode 14
- Season 6/Episode 15
- Season 6/Episode 16



2. Better Call Saul (2015 -     )

The trials and tribulations of criminal lawyer, Jimmy McGill, in the time leading up to establishing his strip-mall law office in Albuquerque, New Mexico.



- Season 1 Episode 1
 - Season 1 Episode 2
    - Season 1 Episode 3
        - Season 1 Episode 4
   - Season 1 Episode 5
 Season 1 Episode 6
 - Season 1 Episode 7
   - Season 1 Episode 8
 - Season 1 Episode 9
    - Season 1 Episode 10



3. Monk (TV Series 2002-2009)

Adrian Monk is a brilliant San Francisco detective, whose obsessive compulsive disorder just happens to get in the way.


- Season 7/Episode 1
- Season 7/Episode 2
- Season 7/Episode 3
- Season 7/Episode 4
- Season 7/Episode 5
- Season 7/Episode 6
- Season 7/Episode 7
- Season 7/Episode 8
- Season 7/Episode 9
- Season 7/Episode 10
- Season 7/Episode 11
- Season 7/Episode 12
- Season 7/Episode 13
- Season 7/Episode 14
- Season 7/Episode 15
- Season 7/Episode 16




4. Better Call Saul (2015 -     )

The trials and tribulations of criminal lawyer, Jimmy McGill, in the time leading up to establishing his strip-mall law office in Albuquerque, New Mexico.



 - Season 2 Episode 1
 - Season 2 Episode 2
    - Season 2 Episode 3
        - Season 2 Episode 4
   - Season 2 Episode 5
 Season 2 Episode 6
 - Season 2 Episode 7
   - Season 2 Episode 8
 - Season 2 Episode 9
    - Season 2 Episode 10



5. Monk (TV Series 2002-2009)

Adrian Monk is a brilliant San Francisco detective, whose obsessive compulsive disorder just happens to get in the way.



- Season 8/Episode 1
- Season 8/Episode 2
- Season 8/Episode 3
- Season 8/Episode 4
- Season 8/Episode 5
- Season 8/Episode 6
- Season 8/Episode 7
- Season 8/Episode 8
- Season 8/Episode 9
- Season 8/Episode 10
- Season 8/Episode 11
- Season 8/Episode 12
- Season 8/Episode 13
- Season 8/Episode 14
- Season 8/Episode 15
- Season 8/Episode 16



6. Better Call Saul (2015 -     )

The trials and tribulations of criminal lawyer, Jimmy McGill, in the time leading up to establishing his strip-mall law office in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

 - Season 3 Episode 1
  - Season 3 Episode 2
  - Season 3 Episode 3
  - Season 3 Episode 4
 - Season 3 Episode 5
 Season 3 Episode 6
 - Season 3 Episode 7
   - Season 3 Episode 8
 - Season 3 Episode 9
    - Season 3 Episode 10



Read Books - YOU GOT BORED?




1. Truly Tasteless: Jokes by Blanche Knott

(The original is back. TRULY TASTELESS JOKES took America by storm and made it laugh at itself. It's all in here, disgusting, repulsive, cruel, and just plain tasteless jokes and stories that will make you smile, laugh, or groan--and love every minute of it.)


My Review:
3 Stars Out of 5

I was expecting more than this... I was expecting sick dark humor what I saw... in the book the beginning was great... but when time passed like... 20 pages... it just went down aka expectations.


2.  How to Talk to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere: The Secrets of Good Communication by Larry King, Bill Gilbert


(Some find talking to others uncomfortable, difficult, or intimidating. Here is a way to overcome these communication challenges. HOW TO TALK TO ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE is the key to building confidence and improving communication skills. Written by Larry King, this guide provides simple and practical advice to help make communication easier, more successful, and even more enjoyable. Anecdotes from a life spent talking--on television, radio, and in person,--add to the fun and value of the book. Learn what famous talkers say and how the way they say it makes them so successful.Lessons include:
How to overcome shyness and put other people at ease
How to choose an appropriate conversation topic for any situation
How to ace a job interview, run a meeting, and mingle at a cocktail party
What the most successful conversationalists have in common
The one great question you can ask to enhance your conversation with anyone, anytime, anywhere!)





My Review:
3 Stars Out of 5

"September 10, 2018 – page 200 90.91% September 10, 2018 – page 185 84.09% September 10, 2018 – page 167 75.91% "The people who are going to survive in this world in which we all live are the good story tellers." September 10, 2018 – page 167 75.91% September 10, 2018 – page 146 66.36% "Nothing... really happening... just WASTE OF TIME... i GONNA SKIP FEW PAGES... to see what next is going to happen!" September 10, 2018 – page 133 60.45% "It's important how you show what to say... ..." September 10, 2018 – page 126 57.27% "I put this book as overall introducing into "How to talk to everyone..." - SOme of the stuff ain't go to a practical road!" August 15, 2018 – page 118 53.64% "Not really my thing... but still here there is a place to go and in the book "Oooooh . . . Say It Again"... there wasn't any fucking way... or where to go... ... It's just too direct in the book by Alan Roger Currie... here in the book by Larry King it shows some strings and ways which most people ignore." July 18, 2018 – page 118 53.64% "In discussion there are strict rules." July 18, 2018 – page 108 49.09% July 17, 2018 – page 102 46.36% July 17, 2018 – page 94 42.73% "In a communication there are "Nothing Words"... words which mean nothing and empty ... Like "Whatever" "Basically" "Hopefully"" July 17, 2018 – page 98 44.55% "No More cliches... ... "Basically Open" "Basically Closed"" July 15, 2018 – page 94 42.73% June 25, 2018 – page 87 39.55% June 25, 2018 – page 76 34.55% June 25, 2018 – page 66 30.0% June 7, 2018 – page 61 27.73% June 7, 2018 – page 58 26.36% "And there is a whole secret about "How to do it!?"... but lets leave the lame shit aside and go for it..." June 6, 2018 – page 49 22.27% August 30, 2017 – page 47 21.36% "Listening Eye Contact" June 11, 2017 – page 33 15.0% "Learn to talk with the special help of Larry King." June 11, 2017 – Shelved June 11, 2017 – Started Reading"




3. George Carlin Reads to You: An Audio Collection Including Recent Grammy Winners Braindroppings and Napalm & Silly Putty by George Carlin



(Great comedy at a great value! This gift set gathers three timeless Carlin recordings including two Grammy® winners, plus an interview from public radio’s Fresh Air. d three must be funniest, right? That’s our thinking behind this collection. This laugh-out-loud program includes: Brain Droppings • 2001 Grammy® winner Acerbic observations, manic musings, in-your-face questions, witty word play, and more “droppings” from Carlin’s singular brain. “I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.” “Why are there no recreational drugs taken in suppository form?” Napalm & Silly Putty • 2002 Grammy® winner Carlin invents Past-Tense TV (“Got Smart,” “Father Knew Best,” “It Was Left to Beaver”), crusades for the Center for Research into the Heebie Jeebies, and suggests that “if the shoe fits, get another just like it.” More Napalm & Silly Putty Everything that wouldn’t fit on the first Napalm recording—like “A Day in the Life of Henry VIII,” “Sports Should Be Fixed,” and candid takes on life’s little moments (“I’m beyond the nice day”), all delivered with wicked glee. Plus a bonus interview from Fresh Air.)





My Review:
5 Stars Out of 5

"September 6, 2018 –
100.0% "This guy is going to kill you with his jokes and with his humor... for dark times and dark moments in your life... George Carlin is perfect for such moments."
September 3, 2018 –
70.0% "Part 54"
September 3, 2018 –
70.0% "George Carlin is going to cheer you up..."
September 3, 2018 –
70.0% "Part 48

..."
August 29, 2018 –
50.0% "41 - Part"
August 14, 2018 –
27.0% "Part 24"
July 19, 2018 –
27.0% "Part 15"
July 12, 2018 –
25.0% "People are always sad about that and that and I can't laugh... George Carlin is the guy who is going to make you laugh and even at the most worst scenarious.

...

It's time for a change"
July 12, 2018 –
25.0% "This guy is insane, crazy... mad... the best combination you ever can find in a comedian."
July 12, 2018 –
25.0% "13 Part out of 63"
July 12, 2018 – Shelved
July 12, 2018 – Started Reading"


4. 1968, Duality to Unity by John E. Monaco

(Dr. John E. Monaco was 13 years old in 1968, when this country and his family faced identity crises. Torn between the anti-war, civil rights movement to which he responded fundamentally, and his family’s conservative political views, he chose to survive by hiding his true feelings, denying and burying his emotions. Later in his practice of pediatric critical care and his failing marriage, his ability to hide his true emotions was at first helpful, but the intrinsic dishonesty of this practice began slowly but steadily to eat away at his soul. At his moment of existential crisis, as a result of his own study, therapy, and writing, he realized the it is not a requirement of successful life to choose only one element of the apparent duality of emotions, but rather to accept the cornucopia of emotions we all experience and to accept them as UNITY, accept them all and deny none. In order to choose which emotions serve us best, one must have a solid sense of self.

Dr. Monaco offers the reader tools with which one can effectively access the most honest emotional reaction to any given life situation, and one which best serves one’s own sense of self. This book is at once a review of the amazing history of 1968, a portrait of how many baby boomers reacted to the tumult of that time, and a psychological/emotional toolbox for those facing emotional crises.)


My Review:
3 Stars Out of 5

"September 3, 2018 – page 128
83.12% "I call it...
Spirtual FUCKS"
September 3, 2018 – page 118
76.62% "Because of my lack of authenticity in revealing who I really was to myself (intrinsic), my partner (extrinsic), and the manner in which I viewed my role in the world (observational), I felt growing emptiness.""
September 3, 2018 – page 118
76.62% ""I lied about who I was, what I needed, and what I was willing to give. In an unrelenting search for love, I gave what I thought my partner needed to love me back. The more I felt unseen and unloved, the more I gave of the thing I thought that person needed, whether it was household duties, caring for children, financial contributions, or lovemaking."
September 3, 2018 – page 118
76.62% "I had an inauthentic sense of self. Therefore, I created an extrinsic sense of self to survive and make myself appear lovable and accepted. The self I observed from the outside was neither extrinsic nor intrinsic. It was an entirely different self. If I wish to succeed in any future relationship, I must be totally honest about who I am, then be courageous about sharing that self with someone I choose to love.""
September 3, 2018 – page 118
76.62% ""Having failed at relationships many times already, I have figured out the pitfalls for me. My fear of intimacy comes from a lack of knowing who I am. Without a true sense of self, I am fearful of being that self of others. The fear stems from fear of death and fear of abandonment, with the latter stronger in relationship terms."
September 3, 2018 – page 118
76.62% "First, we must recognize that it’s possible for an event or experience to occupy both ends of the dualist spectrum simultaneously. Some things, relationships in particular, can be positive and negative simultaneously.""
September 3, 2018 – page 118
76.62% "What does that mean in practical terms? The first thing one needs to do is begin changing how he perceives the world, thus the way he reacts to it and the emotions the world evokes. Moving away from a dualistic approach means moving away from black/white, right/wrong, good/bad dichotomies when reflecting on life experience."
September 3, 2018 – page 118
76.62% "If the attempt to change positively is overambitious and fails, that lack will be perceived again, and the attempt to fill it with ineffective, damaging behavior could be too strong to overcome.

One must first identify that lack, and that requires personal, spiritual work, which is what converting dualism to enacting the Trinity OS is about."
September 3, 2018 – page 118
76.62% "If the old practices are addictive in nature—drugs, alcohol, sex, gambling, shopping, relationships, even eating disorders—they’re often motivated by an attempt to fill a perceived lack in one’s life experience or emotional tableau."
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% ""If someone tries to change his entire life at once and fails, he becomes discouraged and will fall back into his old ways of thinking and acting. The old ways are often motivated by fear, shame, regret, or some other negative emotion."
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "In the end, that’s the best-possible outcome for our lives on earth, and one of the most-difficult lessons to learn. To get here, I needed to stop beating up on myself, living in guilt, shame, and regret, and learn to love and accept myself for who I really am. I had to examine my true self compassionately and let myself be me.""
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% ""When I write about it, I’m in a truly happy place knowing I was put on earth to help, teach, ameliorate suffering, and give hope. My interactions with patients trying to live healthier lives, through this book and any other endeavor with which I become involved, will be in synchrony with all aspects of myself."
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% ""One of the great examples of making unity from duality is Wayne Dyer invoking the teachings of St. Frances. In terms of God and the universe, there already is unity, but many choose to see duality. It’s just a matter of seeing unity and accepting it. Unity is there. Duality is an illusion created by mankind out of fear and insecurity.""
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "The use of the word God by religious people and universe by those who reject traditional religious practices for spirituality seems completely interchangeable.""
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% ""It becomes duality without difference. Those who call themselves spiritual believe in the sanctity of the human spirit, our fundamental connection with each other, as the basis for a societally acceptable moral code of behavior and the existence of a force greater then ourselves—a force of good or perfect love."
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% ""Some have called slavery and its racist aftermath America’s original sin. I disagree for two reasons. One, it’s an oversimplification of a complex problem with complex etiologies. Two, using the word sin implies there is evil in our nature that requires exorcism or redemption.""
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% ""If, when I was thirteen in 1968, I was more honest about the emotions of my intrinsic self—a lot to expect of a young teen but possible for one who is emotionally honest, confident, and secure—life would have been less anxiety provoking. I would have taken the lesson of the importance of an honest expression of self into adulthood.""
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% ""Using this model of a well-integrated sense of self, I more easily understood why I experienced such angst in 1968. When the issues of race, Vietnam, presidential politics, or any of the other controversial subjects arose during that year, it is clear that my intrinsic self was either dishonest or repressed.""
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "My journey began with my Tampa therapist, Erin Grupp on the day she asked me to specifically and accurately define my emotions, then tell her why I was having those feelings.""
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% ""That was how I rebuilt my sense of self, which is still a work in progress. Even entering my sixth decade, I’m not a fully formed human. It doesn’t take that long for many people, but for me...."
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "That was no small feat. For weeks, I was completely unable to answer the question, “What are you feeling right now?” I had lost all ability to identify and claim my feelings. It took weeks of retraining. From that experience, I realized I’d been emotionally paralyzed my entire life.""
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% ""Rather, I should look at any decision, judgment, or feeling and find if it was effective or ineffective in advancing my life in the desired direction. To do that, I had to be honest about my feelings."
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "The way I chose to remain safe and avoid rejection by either side was to hide my emotions and honest opinions and emotionally dive within myself, hiding who I was and what I felt. I became very good at that, and emotional paralysis was the result.""
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "Note: He even talks about the new generation!

...

Boomer Generation"
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "The side I was expected to embrace was whichever side I interacted with at the moment. Among my friends at school, I was expected to love rock music. When I interacted with my family, I was expected to agree that rock musicians were anti-war, drug-smoking hippies who hated their parents and had body odor."
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% ""Could there be a clearer example of dualistic thinking? The problem with categorizing issues that way is that it tends to oversimplify them. It’s an inaccurate statement of the complex elements of our emotional reality and the choices people must make..."
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% ""To combat that and live a fuller life, I had to live more honestly concerning my emotions with those close to me. I had to stop fearing rejection. I needed the courage to face possible rejection in the knowledge that someday we all die, so we must be thankful for every opportunity and face each day with hope and appreciation.""
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% ""There’s no escaping that. It’s nice to feel safe and be in a comforting relationship, but no amount of attachment will change the fact that we are going to die.""
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "John E. Monaco shows and tells a story in great details from duality to unity.


AND FUCK SPIRTUALITY - P.S."
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "Why would all those disparate people not want to have me as their friend and let me belong to their group? I was just like them. It never occurred to me that it was physically and mentally impossible to be just like everyone. My way of avoiding rejection was always to give the impression I belonged to all the groups I met.""
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "As a child, that approach worked for me. I managed to convince myself that I belonged to whatever group I interacted with at the time. I always had lots of friends, because I was able to manipulate almost anyone I met and convince him that we were of like mind."
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "I couldn’t have answered those questions


truthfully without a tremendous amount of anxiety. I should’ve started therapy then. I was so fearful of rejection and not belonging, I emotionally paralyzed myself just to feel safe."
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "I couldn’t have answered those questions


truthfully without a tremendous amount of anxiety. I should’ve started therapy then. I was so fearful of rejection and not belonging, I emotionally paralyzed myself just to feel safe."
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "Thinking back on it, that was a brilliant, almost pathological, piece of writing. I manipulated both sides of the conflict to appear as if I were aligned to each.


It’s no wonder I lost my sense of self. What did I really feel? What were my true emotions about the war?"
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "Instead, I wrote what would appear as if I felt badly for veterans watching my fellow youth protest a contemporary war and still appeared to my fellow youth as if I supported their right to protest and the possible justness of their position."
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% ""I did the assignment he asked, but, in a feat of incredible insincerity and dishonesty, I appeared to defend both points of view. Had I been honest, that would have been an evolved way to handle the dilemma, because I expressed both points of view."
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "When I was home with my immediate and extended family, I appeared to be completely in alignment with their philosophies and beliefs. I did that by manipulation, which is implicitly dishonest.""
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "I couldn’t stand the possibility of being rejected by anyone. Given that, I couldn’t risk rejection by either side by expressing an emotion either one might disagree with.


What did that mean in practical terms? When I was at school, my emotional reactions to people and events appeared to be in line with the ones expressed by my fellow students and our teachers."
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% ""Conversely, to face the possibility of not belonging becomes one of our

more-elemental fears.


That rang true with me. I noticed why I rejected honest emotions in my youth and continued doing so in my adulthood. I desperately needed to belong and be attached."
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "It occurred to me that it bears a similarity to Adam and Eve eating from the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden. Could the sin they committed have come from their desire to be comforted by their newfound knowledge that they would someday die? I am neither a theologian nor a scholar. I simply pose that question for others to ponder and discuss.""
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "Adult attachment behavior mimics and recapitulates the attachment behavior seen between infants and children. She discussed how humans are unique among animals in that, soon


after birth, we face the reality that we will die, and that is terrifying. We spend much of the rest of our lives seeking someone to cling to for comfort, to help us feel safe going through life and dealing with that knowledge."
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% ""I could have chosen to live honestly with my emotions, but I was too afraid. I have thought, read, and studied quite a bit about fear over the years. I decided that we all, no matter what our age or developmental stage, have two fundamental fears—death and abandonment. I should explain how my need to mitigate those fears drove me to ignore and minimize my emotions..."
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "We weren’t a tertiary pediatric care center like one of the nearby children’s hospitals. However, I wasn’t mindful of those other emotions, just the desire for acceptance. My own survival was paramount, and, for that to happen, I needed the nurse to think I was a great doc.""
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% ""I was motivated mainly by wanting to be accepted—not just accepted, but adored—by the new nurse despite the child’s outcome. Due to my poor self-image, that emotion was predominant and was the one I acted upon first. In retrospect, I also had feelings of dedication, insecurity, and uncertainty over whether we should even attempt to care for such a child at our facility."
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% ""Even more ironic, if I’d been honest about my emotions and my fear of bringing up an uncomfortable subject with the family, I could have prevented a malpractice suit and years of anguish for me and my family. It took many years to settle the case. My insurance carrier had to write a very large check, and I struggled to obtain malpractice insurance coverage for most of the rest of my active career.""
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% "Mom, seeming content with my plan, went along without opposition.


That was where I made a huge mistake. The history didn’t add up. A normal, healthy one-year-old doesn’t stop breathing without a reason, yet that appeared to be the case with Dawn.""
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% ""I met the mother, and we connected well. I wanted her to like me, my usual motivation, so I was agreeable, passive, and nonthreatening with her. “This is all just a precaution,” I said to reassure her. “We’ll watch Dawn overnight, then send her home tomorrow. This will become a brief, bad memory.”"
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38% ""The first example came in 1994, which I wrote about previously in Moondance to Eternity, published in 2005. I totally screwed up in this case, which was the only case for which I was sued for malpractice. While the reasons for the malpractice case weren’t the same as the reasons I messed up, they were connected.""
September 3, 2018 – page 113
73.38%
September 3, 2018 – page 106
68.83% "This book is for people who search hope in life...

...

There is something which can been learn from this book
...

Like the main character... never gave up
...

Which is so called "Hope""
September 3, 2018 – page 101
65.58%
September 2, 2018 – page 93
60.39%
September 2, 2018 – page 77
50.0% "Let's be honest the book is collection of different experiences in life..."
September 2, 2018 – page 77
50.0% ""I have cared for thousands of sick kids over a quarter century. In many ways, I remember each of them, making it difficult to single out a few cases that contributed to emotional pivot points. Nonetheless, I will endeavor to do so here, describing how certain cases impacted me and affected my life at the time all the way to the present.""
September 2, 2018 – page 77
50.0% ""Later in life, when I finally identified my two greatest fears as being death and abandonment, the arc of my life became more understandable.""
September 2, 2018 – page 77
50.0% ""During medical school, I never saw myself as particularly talented at procedures and feared them. I ran from them whenever the need arose."


At first My intetest on 9 and 10 Chapter was lost..."
September 2, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
September 2, 2018 – page 77
50.0% "I like the whole concept of attachment.


...


Attachment behavior ... I have been founding myself in such positions."
September 2, 2018 – Started Reading
August 14, 2018 – page 50
32.47% "An example of a book which is showing emotional problems."
July 23, 2018 – page 46
29.87% ""What was emerging in America and what I embraced completely was a duality, the feeling that someone belonged to one group or another. If a person demonstrated characteristics or emotions that diverged from the group, he faced possible banishment."

"For a young teen, embarrassment was high on the list, too, which is another form of abandonment or death, thus the phrase, “I died of humiliation.""
July 23, 2018 – page 36
23.38% "A Vicious Circle of constant worry...

"Did I raise my hand in class, either to agree or discuss the liberal views my teachers expressed? I didn’t, of course. I kept the emotions bottled up inside, where they could cause me no harm and risk no possibility of rejection or ridicule by anyone." - Filtering"
December 16, 2017 – page 35
22.73% "Oh come on, don't think that this book is special made for Christmas.
...

It's a book = A guide which opens your mind for something bigger and higher."
November 7, 2017 – page 33
21.43% "The Story starts since the whole beginning and it continues."
November 7, 2017 – page 33
21.43% "What you know is = Nothing
...

There is more into It!"
October 18, 2017 – page 25
16.23% "From Mr. King up to John F Kennedy is that what really happen?

....

or that's another uncertain conspiracy?"
September 26, 2017 – page 19
12.34% "What really happen?"
August 14, 2017 – Shelved"


- This book needed some special look... so I did my thing!


"As a result of much therapy and study, and by admitting my infidelities and apologizing for them, attempting to understand them and forgive myself, I came to realize one important fact: When one spouse cheats on another, it’s rarely because of some deficiency in the one cheated upon. Almost always, infidelity occurs because the cheater has lost integrity in his sense of self and fears either death or abandonment. Due to that person’s inauthenticity in dealing with those fears within the context of the relationship, the person reaches to others for validation of viability and self-worth.


The irony is that the one who cheats still may love the spouse, but, because of years of a fractured integrity due to an inauthentic sense of self, there is no communication within the relationship."


"Unity of the duality in the race problem doesn’t mean that the world must be viewed as colorless or color blind. That would be inauthentic and dishonest. Racial differences exist, and that can’t be denied. The problem, pain, conflicts, and violence result when individuals don’t emotionally accept other races as equal, coexisting, and possessed of the same human motivations, drives, and desires. It’s not that we should celebrate the difference and embrace diversity, as some have expressed. True emotional unity results when people accept fundamentally there are no differences between the races..."


TV SERIES/MOVIE - LET'S Get The Ball Rolling?



7. Anthony Jeselnik: Thoughts and Prayers

(Stand up comedian and former Late Night with Jimmy Fallon writer Anthony Jeselnik brings his dark humor and wit to San Francisco.)



8. Anthony Jeselnik: Caligula

(Anthony Jeselnik brings his signature dark and twisted point of view to this extended and uncensored special. He holds nothing back, routinely saying things most wouldn't ever dare. Anthony is not for the easily offended or humorless.)

9.  Ali Wong: Hard Knock Wife

(Comedian Ali Wong performs her live stand-up set at Toronto's Winter Garden Theatre.)


10. Ali Wong: Baby Cobra

(Ali Wong's stand up special delves into her sexual adventures, hoarding, the rocky road to pregnancy, and why feminism is terrible.)


11. Jim Jefferies: This Is Me Now 

(The gleefully irreverent Jefferies skewers "grabby" celebrities, political hypocrisy and his own ill-advised career moves in a brash stand-up special.)


12. Jim Jefferies: Fully Functional (2012)

(Foul-mouthed Australian comedian Jim Jefferies puts everything out there in this raunchy EPIX comedy special -- and shows off his skill for skewering sacred cows and virtually everything else with brutal honesty.)



13. Better Call Saul (2015 -     )

The trials and tribulations of criminal lawyer, Jimmy McGill, in the time leading up to establishing his strip-mall law office in Albuquerque, New Mexico.



- Season 4/Episode 1
- Season 4/Episode 2
- Season 4/ Episode 3
- Season 4/Episode 4
- Season 4/Episode 5
- Season 4/Episode 6
- Season 4/ Episode 7
- Season 4/ Episode 8
- Season 4/ Episode 9
- Season 4/Episode 10





14. Young Sheldon (2017 -     )

The early life of child genius Sheldon Cooper, later seen in The Big Bang Theory (2007).




- Season 1 Episode 1
 - Season 1 Episode 2
    - Season 1 Episode 3
        - Season 1 Episode 4
   - Season 1 Episode 5
 Season 1 Episode 6
 - Season 1 Episode 7
   - Season 1 Episode 8
 - Season 1 Episode 9
    - Season 1 Episode 10
- Season 1/Episode 11
- Season 1/Episode 12
- Season 1/Episode 13
- Season 1/Episode 14
- Season 1/ Episode 15
- Season 1/ Episode 16
   - Season 1/Episode 17
- Season 1/Episode 18
- Season 1/Episode 19
   - Season 1/Episode 20
- Season 1/Episode 21
- Season 1/Episode 22



15. Ghosted


A skeptical tough ex-cop is forced to team up with a nerdy scientist and firm believer of the paranormal. They must help a secret L.A.-based government agency deal with unexplained and paranormal occurrences.




- Season 1/Episode 1
   - Season 1 Episode 2
    - Season 1 Episode 3
        - Season 1 Episode 4
   - Season 1 Episode 5
 Season 1 Episode 6
 - Season 1 Episode 7
   - Season 1 Episode 8
 - Season 1 Episode 9
    - Season 1 Episode 10
- Season 1/Episode 11
- Season 1/Episode 12
      - Season 1/Episode 13
- Season 1/Episode 14
     - Season 1/ Episode 15
- Season 1/ Episode 16




16. M.D. House (2004-2012


An antisocial maverick doctor who specializes in diagnostic medicine does whatever it takes to solve puzzling cases that come his way using his crack team of doctors and his wits.



- Season 1 Episode 1
 - Season 1 Episode 2
    - Season 1 Episode 3
        - Season 1 Episode 4
   - Season 1 Episode 5
 Season 1 Episode 6
 - Season 1 Episode 7
   - Season 1 Episode 8
 - Season 1 Episode 9
    - Season 1 Episode 10
- Season 1/Episode 11
- Season 1/Episode 12
- Season 1/Episode 13
- Season 1/Episode 14
- Season 1/ Episode 15
- Season 1/ Episode 16
   - Season 1/Episode 17
- Season 1/Episode 18
- Season 1/Episode 19
   - Season 1/Episode 20
- Season 1/Episode 21
- Season 1/Episode 22





17. M.D. House (2004-2012


An antisocial maverick doctor who specializes in diagnostic medicine does whatever it takes to solve puzzling cases that come his way using his crack team of doctors and his wits.



- Season 2/Episode 1
 - Season 2/Episode 2
    - Season 2/ Episode 3
        - Season 2/ Episode 4
   - Season 2/Episode 5
 Season 2/Episode 6
 - Season 2 Episode 7
   - Season 2 Episode 8
 - Season 2 Episode 9
    - Season 2Episode 10
- Season 2/Episode 11
- Season 2/Episode 12
- Season 2/Episode 13
- Season 2/Episode 14
- Season 2/ Episode 15
- Season 2/ Episode 16
   - Season 2/Episode 17
- Season 2/Episode 18
- Season 2/Episode 19
   - Season 2/Episode 20
- Season 2/Episode 21
- Season 2/Episode 22
- Season 2/Episode 23
- Season 2/Episode 24


Note: This TV Series.... are genius written and well presented....




Read Books - YOU GOT BORED?





1. Dolan's Cadillac by Stephen King

(Wealthy crime-boss Jimmy Dolan brutally murders a woman who is scheduled to testify against him, and her husband spends the next seven years plotting his revenge. Haunted by the voice of his dead wife, he will stop at nothing to exact his vengeance and allow his wife to rest in peace.)



My Review:

4 Out of 5



"October 19, 2018 – page 0
0.0% "Nothing more than another piece of Stephen King...
...

Let's see this time how far did Stephen King did got?"
October 19, 2018 – Shelved
October 19, 2018 – Started Reading"


- Nothing more than a typical Stephen King Story... a story about revenge and about criminal justice... well written, well told and well presented (IN the MOVIE).



2. Fun with Pedophiles: The Best of Baiting by Doug Stanhope


(WARNING: Adults only! Strong language and themes! The Best of Baiting is a collection of some of the most vulgar, disturbing and painfully hilarious pranks in the history of the internet. Baiting is the art of luring unsuspecting pedophiles (as well as the occasional religious zealots and others) into online chat with a false persona and then turning the conversations into the most vile, merciless and hilariously abusive logs ever recorded on the World Wide Web. This book will leave you less afraid of internet predators, yet more terrified knowing that people this stupid live among us without supervision. Either way, you will never look at Instant Messenger the same way again.)



My Review:

 5 Out of 5




This book is going to shake you...


We start from everything which you know about humor up to the end!









Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар