сряда, 10 октомври 2018 г.

Comedy: Yo, It Happen... Bitch

by DeYtH Banger


In africa pleny of people are dieing right now... right now... right fucking now... while you eat... drink... piss ... fuck.... cum and so on and so on... Right now... in this moment people are surfing in facebook... while you  do different kinds of actives... ride a bike... drive a car.... gettig on the buss.,.. getting on the train... watching movies.... tv series.... and reading books... articles, journals... and much much more.


AND IT'S GREAT... SUFFER IS BOUND UPON THE NATION... AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK... NEITHER DO GOD... NEITHER DO DOES FUCKER...


People decline... people don't know what's misery and what's drama... and what's tragedy... and what's drama of self-repeation and how far so condescending fucker can get.


We do pleny activies while others suffer... we ignore nations and books and we say dumb stuff like


BOOKS SUCKS... THIS PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE ARE BAD... THIS IS BAD... YOU CAN TRY THAT.... AND THAT... 

YOU GODLESS... FUCKERS
...

CONTRADICTED SELF HATED FUCKS


Some words are out of the vocabulary and out of this joy in life... but this articles and this books... comedians all this guys... dudes... people... are pointing out what's happening... 


I AM SICK... I AM FUCKING... SICK... I JOKE ABOUT FUNERAL ... ABOUT LIFE... ABOUT RAPE... THE MOMENT PEOPLE SAY I CAN'T JOKE ABOUT THAT... I JUST COME AND PUT IT RIGHT IN THEIR ASS
...

YEAH... YEAH... I AM WITTY, ARROGANT.... PRICK WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO LIVE BUT HERE IS WHAT


I don't feel like there are limits... I read stuff... screenplays... I watch comedians... I read about tragedies and that's what makes my day...

I am least not some kinda fuck who is sending prayers who don't help anyway...


IT'S INSANE AND EVEN THE WHOLE CONCEPT IS VERY LUNATICAL



We use prayers for different type of things... for our own selfish reasons and then we go have sex with a stranger and we put it as a sin we go to a church and we clean up the sins so fast...



LOOOK THE WHOLE IDEA SOUNDS CRAZY AS FUCK... I AM MORE INTO THE DETAILS THAN ANYTHING ELSE....



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар