понеделник, 29 октомври 2018 г.

Comedy: Sense Of Moral

By DeYtH Banger


Oh God people running… I just don't get that idea of these people running… Why fat, SLIM, large, small, big, white, yellow, black…. Are doing this?





CAN' T YOU GET IT WE CAN'T ESCAPE REALITY… REALITY IS WHAT IT IS


I tried once such activity… it well bad as hell… I got tired… I thought that there was fun inside but nothing more than misery.


When we talk about misery… let me say on what all people should be running to get happy…

BE MISERABLE
BE SAD
BE DEPRESSED


That's what happiness is… pure levels of misery. Don't act as a bag of shit… It's "Now"!


IT'S KINDA FUNNY THAT PEOPLE ARE LOOKING OUT THERE FOR THERE RIVALS AND BETA MALES SLAUGTHER ALPHA GENES… BECAUSE BETA'S WANNA BE HIGHER IN THE MARKET


I always was seeing cops are just dick with pure lost of sleep… but to be little further… these people are the same which sale citizens on the market and then want helping.


BY SELLING I MEAN
FUCK YOU… NO MORE DAILY DEFINITIONS FOR TODAY


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар