вторник, 2 октомври 2018 г.

Comedy: Stench Of Fire (Double It)

by DeYtH Banger



Nothing really happens... just let's think about it... woman wanting to put a dick in her mouth... it fucking kills my mind with pleny and even thousand of questions... like


and even licking skin and balls and making a deep throat...



so



DO YOU KNOW?

Like for example

- The piss comes out of there

- In the end of the blowjob... sloppy or not... you got a reward
- That I said reward it doesn't mean.... a good one... cum doesn't enter in that category
- If it was good... it wasn't going to be put inside two meat balls ... who do the work... while playing with a pipe... which is somewhere behind two clothes... like jeans and pants...
- Hairy... and cum... both of them in one setence.. it just kills the whole process of thinking about sucking a dick... I mean the person who created this idea... should be some kinda of less closure... less normal fuck...
- Balls of such type of male body don't do a lot of stuff... in reality they get clean up once a week or few times a week (if their lucky enough... to get that mind fucked host)
... the pipe... doesn't do any type of work... if the minds get enough thoughts and visualization expect the dick to grow...)
- Put show this meat fuck... pipe fuck... junkie... some disgusting videos it will go down... like
it has died...



Still and sstill and still hairy fuck... cum fuck... skinny fuck... how does a biatch... with well shaped body... well make up girl... wants to have this in the mouth... I am afraid even touching or going near such thing... I got one... and I am not happy about that... but biatches go so fucked up levels that they suck balls, suck pipes... do a deep throat.. lick the cum... drink pee... and the dick goes exploring female physique.



I GUESS... I FUCKING GUESS... THAT THIS FUCKING FEMALE CREATURES  DON'T GET FOOD..STARVE... DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY AND AS OVERALL THEY GO TO DO THIS SHIT FOR FEW BUCKS...

OKAY... OKAY... NOW I A GET IT... FEW BUCKS YOU TO LIVE... HOW ABOUT US?...
I MEAN I AM NOT INTERESTED IN GETTING AIDS OR HIV... BUT GOING SUCH TYPE OF CHARITY HOLE IN WHICH INSERT MY DICK INSIDE A STRANGER MOUTH AND IN THE END OF THE WORK... I PAY HER... (I HOPE IT'S HER NOT HIM... I AM NOT INTO BEARDED FUCKS...)


Life always express itself with irony... God's greatest jokes is when he tries to experiment with you like...

- Car Crash
- Water Flood
- Suicide
- Fight (Beating up)
- Getting Shoot
- Getting in Jail

...

God sends you a message in your box and  you open it... and you do God's work... I mean... where is the subscription of this whole shit?... Once for joke and twice like... "What the fack???"...   Muslims and all type of terrorist get God message... I don't get God message... I got few emails and few phones and pleny of internet and lurking around data.... no signal from  God






I THINK THAT THE RIGHT WORD FOR THIS IS A DESPARATE FUCK... THERE ARE GIRLS OUT THERE... IF YOU BRAIN WASH THEM ENOUGH... AND MIND FUCK THEM ENOUGH... THEY ARE READY TO GIVE YOU THEIR WHOLE BODY... I STILL DON'T KNOW THIS SECRET... I AM BIT CURIOUS HOW DO I OPEN THIS DOOR... HOW THA FUCK DO I DO THIS?





Look it from this point... people are crazy... their mad... insane... fucked up... and life goes on... with or without you....

Inserting in the dick maggots... having sex inside of other male's dick.... dick inside another dick... and insanity goes over... over and over... it kills you...


THIS HERE IS DRAMA... DRAMA... NO STAND UP... NO NOTHING... JUST DRAMA... WHAT WE NEED IS ME... DEAR ME... A PRESENTER AND A FUCKING IDIOT...








I don't get why tha fuck a girl puts males balls in her mouh and with the other hand she plays with the pipe... doesn't this biatch have other things to do ... other things than being with desparate fucks?


and God said that fucking with bread is bad... and sinful act... act of devil... and I look now... dear now... a dick in a bread ... ready to cum in a open mouth of a whore...





PSSSSSSSSSSS... LIFE GOES ON... GOES ON...

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар