неделя, 14 октомври 2018 г.

Comedy: Okay?

By DeYtH Banger


DEAR… FUCKING SCRAP BIATCHES… JOKES ARE WRITTEN WHILE YOU ENDURE PAIN… MORE AND MORE


Am I fucked up?
Yes
Am I screw up?
Yes


I LIKE THIS FUCKING GAME IS SHORT ANSWER… SHORT FUCK


Do I like myself?
No
Am I white?
Yes
Am I sociopath?
No
Am I psychopath
No


LIFE IS GAME OF VARIATIONS... YOU NEVER KNOW WHO IS GOING TO GET THE WEED JOINT… YOU JUST NEVER KNOW

God has a way with joking… he fucks you over… by massive overall stuff… "Disease"… "Horrific News", "Horrible Ideas"…., "Horrible News"… "Bad News"… "Dead Cadavers"… "Dead Bodies"… I am screw up which just lowers the suicide rate and total "Snap" rate by -1%.


I AM DAMN GOOD WITH MATH AND I AM NOT EGOISTIC EGOMANIAC . AM NOT Narcissistic… I AM JUST TESTING THE GROUND… BY CREATING DOUBT


With my version is over… soon… on placebo and drugs… after few days… constant of suicide… Brain injury by scale of 10… by Vision… Invisible…


EVERYTHING IS ABOUT THE WAY YOU DO IT AND WHICH CURTAI S YOU REVEAL WHILE YOU ARE OUTSIDE


Constant judgement..  that's what this snoop BITCHES need.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар