понеделник, 10 септември 2018 г.

Comede: VLiar

by DeYtH Banger



Do you have the thought like... you have already said that?... you have already done that... or what next to say?... The first 2 questions are great... but the last one....!???.... Little bit SHAVY


LIFE IS A RAZOR AND RIGID FUCKER... YOU ALWAYS THINK THAT YOU KNWO EVERYTHING AND NO NEED TO LEARN MORE... BUT WHEN YOU FACE THE TRUTH... WHAT YOU REALLY KNOW IS A SMALL amount FROM EVERYTHING.


ARE WE REALLY FRIENDS?
ARE WE REALLY GOING TO DO SOMETHING?

...


I never said that I think I am "Clever"... or "Smart" or "Intelligent"... I just think of myself as a person who just "Do stuff" and "Did stuff"... One moment I just want to take other people's moments... but what I am now reading isn't really taking a moment... it's like wasting time.


YO LARRY, LARRRY... LARRY KING... GO MORE PRACTICAL DON'T BULLSHIT PEOPLE WITH THIS BULLSHIT BOOKS.




I am using a tactic... which other people use in my case people lose closure with me with other people... they get closure.



SOOORRRY... I CAN'T HELP YOU WITH SUCH A OVERALL OPINION... WE NEED MORE DETAILS AND AS JORDAN PETERSON GOES... THE DEVIL LIVES IN THE DETAILS...


HEY, DEADLY WITLESS... FUCKER... HOW MUCH TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO SAY THIS... THE "Devil is in the details????"



So now I am facing reality... jobless... fucked... screw it up... and  I thought that I was going somewhere... False hope, false dignity and life continues it doesn't bother to ask me how is going 





DOWN THERE, DOWN THERE... FUCKER... VAGUE FUCKER...



Look when you are observant and good in thinking... the best proffession for you and to get away with it thousand of times... and continue over is to be a comedian... all comedians get away with pleny of stuff... but remember the crowd is rough... everything is raw and life goes on.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар