четвъртък, 13 септември 2018 г.

Comedy: So Then?

by DeYtH Banger

They promised to call me... no further calls I am getting from this agency... I was soldier... back the past.... back in old days... but let's face it I am fucking liar and the whole thing is manipulation.



OHHHHHHHHHHH, GOD... I WAS GOING TO CONTINUE READING THE BOOK ABOUT MANIPULATION... UNTIL EVERYTHING FACED REALITY... THE WAY EVERYTHING IS SAID IT MAKES ME FEEL TO THINK THAT EVERY CHAT OR TALK IS A TYPICAL FORM OF MANIPULATION... unconscious, conscious IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER... IT'S HAPPENING... AND IT'S GOING INTO ACTION.


So when people start to hate  you and start getting jealous, envious... that's the moment when they start to screw up data for fucking sake.... "he was with a girl".... "he is a prisoner..." rummors are spreading around like disease. What people are supposed to do with shit like this?



OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, GOD MY MOM NEVER DID TELL ME THAT MY LIFE IS GOING TO END UP IN MANIPULATION AND LIES ... BEHIND BACKS OF SUCH SHIT.

PRICK, BRICK
PRICK, BRICK
PRICK, BRICK
PRICK, BRICK
PRICK, BRICK


I just can't call them or her... I am worried... I am not feeling great... it's not really worth the patience and what am I doing?... what should i do?... I am not stable, I am shaking... I am upset, worried... it's more fucked up than ever you think.


So genius people fart,
dumb people don't think,
and what's so funny about this whole concept?



I am fucking depressed in straight level of anxiety I am experiencing... I can't call or tell somebody... because I am worried aobut not ruining their... day... it's not my favourite thing which I like to do... I don't want to ruin people's days..



NOPE I AM NOT SURE WHERE I AM HERE... IN THIS BOOK... NOPE AND AS FOR THAT AND FOR THAT AND FOR THAT... OH I GOT IT HERE... NAAH... I AM NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN READING... READING BY ITSELF IS MASSIVE WASTE OF TIME.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар