петък, 21 септември 2018 г.

Comedy: Presence

By DeYtH Banger

I am getting material… I just need stuff for my next jokes…


MY JOKES ARE INTELIGENT ONES… NOT ONE OF THOSE JOKES WHICH PEOPLE CREATE AND SOUND DESPARE AS FUCK.


My jokes aren't desparare.. . Their expression of anger, mad, ludicrousity, shame, anxiety and depression… My jokes are brutal as fuck because I put this in action.


SO DEAR ACTION FUCKS WHAT GENDER, GENDER, IS YOUR FUCKING GOD?


I mean really.. what gender is… why male?… Too dominant… and how female… if it was female up there It was going to ve thunder brag about bitch. I am honest… I clarity in life…


NO ENDS ARE GOOD LIFE ENDS UP IN… YOU GOING IN BED AND IN THE NEXT DAY CONTINUING WITH YOUR ROUTINE… THAT'S HOW I SEE LIFE… IT'S A CONSTANT CYCLE OF MASS MANIPULATION.


In the end of day we gonna forget about me and those all other fucks.. . Every story from written is going to go in the past… Like a walk.


SO LISTEN FUCK.. AND SHUT UP… THIS TO ALL YOU FUCKING HECKLERS… WHO DON'T HAVE OTHER JOB THAN TO PAY MONEY TO SEE A COMIC AND FUCK HIM FOR REAL…


It's great in life exist loud fucks.. . This people who have taken life too serious… people who have been on drugs and the old generation….


I FEEL SICK AS FUCK… I JUST TOLD YOU ABOUT WHAT'S THE HALF OF ALL PEOPLE ALIVE TODAY.


Is a waste of time?

Is it waste of time… that people to have opinion to be honest and go somewhere in life need drugs?



AND WHY THIS FAME SHITTY VERSION OF THE WHOLE NATION … HAVE SECURITY?


Yeah… yeah… Great you found that I exist. . With no present voice in this whole image… no narrator and presence of me… you feel every disgusting thought about yourself…


You want me… you want me to help you…


BUT SORRY…
MY LIFE ISN'T GOING ANY OTHER WAY BETTER… NO NEED FOR COMPASSION

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар