сряда, 12 септември 2018 г.

Comedy: Rape

by DeYtH Banger


It feels like I have already talk about this topic, I am not sure if I am going to be again on stage... will again have the same job? or will I lose paranoia... because nowadays I have paranoia on different levels about differents stuff, paranoia on people, paranoia of losing people, paranoia of getting abandoned... and really let's face it there isn't time in our pockets.



HEY, DEEP LIP BIATCH... GO DIGGIN... GO DIGGIN... TIME IS IN OUR MINDS AND SLUTTERS AND WALLOW IN OUR HEADS...


Yesterday or today... I am not sure... because it started yesterday the stage thing and it finished today the morning... I am afraid of losing the whole acting thing... but let's go to the top stuff... I made peoople... laugh I made people to be interested... should I talk how everything happened on or not?...



NOTTA AND GONNA ARE THE NEW STAGE DOPE OR LET'S SAY THIS THE NEW PHRASE WRITTEN BY ME AND DIRECTED BY RSD JULIEN... 

I HATE THAT SLUT FUCK, I HATE THE SLIM FUCK AND I HATE ALL TYPES OF FUCKS WHO HAVE DISGUSTING THOUGHTS ABOUT RAPE.


Everyone got a talent, rape talent, gag talent, gig talent, silent talent... everything could be set up in category talent. I am sorry I couldn't come today... but  how far should we get?


Does people hate me really?
Am I really doing something in this world?
Are people really interested in me?


I AM SORRY, A KILLING OF CHARACTER IS MY POSITION AS FOR NOW... I WOULD LIKE TO KILL ALL TYPES OF CHARACTERS AND GO TO THE BROAD NATION OF REALITY. IT'S NOT SOME TYPE OF LIE OR ILLUSION... I HATE THOSE OF TYPE OF DOSES...

...


Smart people, 
are fucked up,
fat, slim, lip...
and biatches!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар