четвъртък, 13 септември 2018 г.

Oh It Happen... DAE

by DeYtH Banger



I hate people who promises... I will cut now the comedy thing and the fun thing
and let's go and cut the rope and go in action.


KILL A CHARACTER
KILL ME
STROKE A COCK



I hate the whole concept of people making and creating promises...
I gonna buy you some stuff,
I am going to fix stuff...



KILL A CHARACTER
KILL ME
STROKE A COCK


Yeah it happen first at age 11 then it went viral...
the feeling was great and being lonely... just makes you
to go viral on stuff... my biggest addiction was jerking off in 3 in row... I don't know
about you... but after this shit I was like a drug dealer... going around
and mind SLAUGHTERING PEOPLE...


KILL A CHARACTER
KILL ME
STROKE A COCK


Is it possible to remove all faggots... by removing their dicks... then go to the trannies gun up to the head
and the stories... goes... the old fucks loses their legs
and the baybes are without faces...




KILL A CHARACTER
KILL ME
STROKE A COCK



I was throwing a rape joke... another one and another one people were laughing...
... and laughing but let's go to the real point of this story.




KILL A CHARACTER
KILL ME
STROKE A COCK




People are fucked up... If I am around them don't think it's something not normal... it's normal to see people around me who are laughing about killing, rape, victim, gang rape, blowjob... oh god and topics are into many varities... 


AS FOR ME I LIKE TO PLAY WITH PEOPLE'S FANTASIES TO GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT... AND EVEN TO GO AS FAR AS TO MAKE THEM INSANE AND MAKE THEM IN THE END LAUGH...

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар