понеделник, 1 юли 2019 г.

Comedy: Offended 2

By DeYtH Banger



I am here to support suicide… nobody does that… I am pro-suicide, that's friendship.

Straight Guys - Just too dickish fucks
Homo - Something definetly Wrong with you guys
Trany - Definetly our Lord
Lesbians - This here is whole chaos theoey about black holes paradox.


People get offended… why?
Those fucking cave people need shit to complain…




Focus on Others
Focus On Others



One friend told me that he was lieing and stealing when he was a drug addict… Here is the deep diagnosis you were doing this because you were worthless piece of shit and pathetic… AS FOR NOW I AM NOT EDGY… JUST GETTING SOME MATERIAL DOWN FROM SOME MEETINGS WHICH I GO




"I was throwing phones at my mom…"
"She used to beat the shit out of me."

Here is the thing bro… You are fucked up… you got mental issues… and I am not psychologist… but once I went to a psychologist… I said this when I went there…



"I got bored… I want to kill myself."



He wasn't really an expert… he hadn't any tricks… some bullshit taken from internet and now spreads around the message that he has more stuff to learn… but he steals money from the people who he scams… HE HAS AN WEBSITE AND DEFINETLY INSIDELY FUCKED UP… CHRISTIAN CENTER?
REALLY, HE HAS BEEN THERE?



I stayed there like 5 days…on the fifth day I was full on… I AM LEAVING… AS FOR MY PSYCHOLOGIST HE HAS BEEN INSIDE FOR 8 YEARS!




So let's back to the story… you jerk off while full on stalk mode?
Wow… what hell?
What's your next privillige…?
Go rape few?
Go kill mankind with a crowbar?





So look how fucked up… we are… we belueve in made up fairy story about God and + we celebrate funerals… who is fucked up? Me or you?
I think that you are fucked up… mom… dad… father.. grandmother… aunt… uncle and etc… dies you get food and while this fuck is in coffin we eat food and stare at him then a pope comes… Which looks like a public sex… like a rape… touching… throwing water and other shitty stuff and we eat in front of corpses…



OH YOU FUCKING SICK BASTARDS
THIS IS MORE SICK THAN ME WATCHING AUTOPSIES AND EATING



I go to funerals because of the free food and definetly the dead guy paid for those low budged shit to be around… him… SO YAY!

I like birthdays… It's way fucking cool you buy low budget piece of shot and you start eating free food more expensive than the present… Which reminds me… for my next birthday… I am going to prioritize the food based on how much the present costs…




If it's 2 dollars

- You can get one cookie and two cups of drink
OTHER HUGE NO.. NO
AS FOR MORE FUCK YOU
GO HOME… DIDN'T  YOU HAD ENOUGH?



If it's 1 Dollar
- You can get two cups of a drink… on second thought… one
OTHER HUGE NO.. NO…
AS FOR MORE FUCK YOU
GO HOME… DIDN'T YOU HAD ENOUGH?



If It's 20 Dollars
- Fair Enough… you can get your share and even be here and share value



If It's 4 or 5 Dollars

- You are trying… but still fuck you… 3 cups of drink and one sweat
OTHER HUGE NO.. NO…
AS FOR MORE FUCK YOU
GO HOME… DIDN'T YOU HAD ENOUGH?



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар